- Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The latest Ghost has a brand-new look, but its spirit remains the same. Now even softer. Smoother. Lighter. This Brooks favorite still hits the sweet spot of DNA LOFT softness and BioMoGo DNA responsiveness.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 15 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07QKDKX6F
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 10, 2019
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Style. This is not a big complaint, but I added some different color laces to add to the style of these shoes. Overall great design.
I also put in plantar fasciitis insoles to provide firm, sturdy arch support, and it's easy to take the provided liners out and them in.
I also like how I can get a solid black running shoe. I like the option to be able to wear these traveling to cut down on the number of shoes I pack, and so many running shoes look so obnoxious (I wear bright orange or yellow shirts when I run, so I don't need my shoes alerting people to my presence).
I walk at fast pace 4-5 miles per day. I tried this shoes for two days and hurt my Achilles tendon which forced me to stay put and rest for 2 weeks before I can even walk normal again. I'm not sure if it's because my feet has strange shape (jk, I have never heard anyone told me that for all my life).
Otherwise, it has nice cushion, and looks nice. That's about it.
Top international reviews
The only issue I have is that they run rather narrow at the midfoot. The toe box is plenty wide enough, as is the heel area. What's unusual is the huge difference between the width of the toe box and the width of the midfoot area.
I bought the regular width ones a size larger than my usual dress shoe size. So lengthwise I have plenty of space, which makes it all the more surprsing how narrow they are in the middle. I'm still keeping them but it's not 100% comfortable.
These come in different widths, the narrow fit suits me ! My first run was very comfortable so happy !
These are expensive trainers but, I suppose, You've got to pay for the quality.
So far, I have found these to be very comfortable - not even any "new trainer blisters" - and provide good cushioning for the heavier runner.