Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bumble Bee Snack on the Run Chicken Salad with Crackers Kit- Ready to Eat, Spoon Included - Shelf Stable & Convenient Protein Snack, 3.5 oz (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$15.73 ($0.37 / Ounce) $14.08 ($0.34 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- CHICKEN SALAD WITH CRACKERS KIT: Premium, fresh-tasting chicken salad; Includes canned chicken salad, six crackers and spoon; Simply open the box and enjoy
- DELICIOUS CHICKEN SNACK WITH CRACKERS: Pack of 12, 3.5 ounce Bumble Bee Snack on the Run! Chicken Salad with Crackers Kit will satisfy you and your family whenever you want a tasty snack or quick lunch on the go
- PROTEIN SNACKS: This delicious Bumble Bee chicken salad with crackers kit is a good source of protein (See product packaging for nutrition information)
- SHELF STABLE CHICKEN SALAD KIT: Bumble Bee Snack on the Run! chicken salad with crackers kits require no refrigeration and are already mixed and ready-to-go wherever life takes you; Perfect for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping and sports
- CONVENIENT SNACKS: Enjoy Bumble Bee Snack on the Run! chicken salad with crackers kits as a great-tasting, protein packed snack, lunch or as part of any other meal; Perfectly sized for your lunch box or lunch bag
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Workout fuel. With a spork.
If you want those sneakers to get you anywhere, get workout fuel packed with flavor, lean protein and a spork.
Fill up without the pit stop.
We’re not sure what’s worse: the drive thru or a meal that’s sat under the heater. Luckily, it doesn't matter with our delicious, ready-to-eat tuna and cracker kits.
Easier than takeout.
Cut out the long wait and insane delivery fees for a fast and easy meal made with our deliciously versatile, protein-rich tuna.
It’s packed with lean, powerful, muscle-building protein you don’t need to blend, crack, shake, or bake. It can be as portable as a granola bar—minus the crumbs, plus a handy spork. It’s a stress-free snack. It’s fast food without the drive-thru or delivery fee. It’s the superest (and most affordable) of superfoods. And one of the tastiest of all seafoods.
We get it, you’re really busy. No, like we actually get it. That’s why we made our Bumble Bee Snack on the Run! Chicken Salad Kit with Crackers. Because being on the go shouldn’t mean foregoing the finer things in life, like our beautifully filling chicken salad on crackers you can eat straight from the box.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 5 x 8 inches; 2.63 Pounds
- Item model number : 8660070350
- Manufacturer : Bumble Bee
- ASIN : B000HDGCX4
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,027 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #9 in Packaged Tuna Fish
- Customer Reviews:
Chicken salad contains: egg, soy. Crackers contain: milk, soy, wheat.
Chicken Salad: Cooked chicken, light mayonnaise, dressing (water, soybean oil, distilled vinegar, modified corn starch, egg yolks, salt), celery, sugar, water chestnuts, textured soy flour, contains 2% or less water, glucono delta lactone, onion, salt. Crackers: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (B1), riboflavin (B2), folic acid), canola oil, sugar, contains 2% or less salt, corn syrup, butter, baking soda, soy lechin, monocalcium phosphate.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. to BB: Did you notice how many customers are wanting to send the products of this line to our fighting men and women? Maybe you could do something to help that happen for every deserving member of the military ... just a thought.
These are plenty of food for her since she has a very small appetite and even come with a spoon. She can grab a drink and she's set for lunch.
The pop top is a godsend. I wish all manufacturers would get on board. Three to a pack means she can have more than one if she wants or have three days of lunch. I can rest easy knowing she can feed herself. Everyone wins.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.