Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
BUSH'S BEST Canned Dark Red Kidney Beans (Pack of 12), Source of Plant Based Protein and Fiber, Low Fat, Gluten Free, 16 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Protein||7 Grams, 6.99 Grams|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- CANNED KIDNEY BEANS: A dark and full-bodied bean flavor with a hint of sweetness. The perfectly balanced flavor is also a great addition to any chili, rice or salad recipe
- CANNED BEANS: Stock your pantry with this pack of 12, 16 ounce recyclable cans of BUSH'S BEST Dark Red Kidney Beans
- GLUTEN FREE: All BUSH'S canned bean products are gluten-free
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN AND FIBER: Each 1/2 cup serving contains 130 calories, 8g of plant based protein and 5g of fiber (19% DV)
- DAIRY FREE AND CASEIN FREE: All BUSH’S canned bean products are dairy and casein free
- BUSH'S DARK RED KIDNEY BEANS: These versatile beans are the base for great dishes that nourish your family with love
- BUSH'S BEANS: For more than 110 years, BUSH’S has been dedicated to bringing our best to kitchens, cookouts and gatherings of family and friends across the country. We’ve grown from a small tomato cannery into the best-known name in beans, with a wide range of delicious products, flavors and, of course, our Secret Family Recipe.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We Are That Beautiful Bean Co.
At Bush’s, we’re a bunch of bean believers. For generations, our family has been committed to celebrating, innovating and deliciousifying this beautiful legume. Because to us, beans aren’t just tasty. They’re wholesome, powerful and truly sustainable – and we believe they can change the world. We’re on a mission to share that goodness with you, using only the best beans and ingredients while giving back to our employees and communities. It’s a passion and commitment that’s transcended generations, cultures and cuisines. And there’s nothing more beautiful than that.
At Bush's, we know our beans
Beans Are Our Obsession
From choosing the best beans, to masterfully cooking and seasoning them, to experimenting with new delicious bean products, you could say we have a bit of a passion for this mighty seed.
Sharing the Love
We’ve been 100% family-owned since 1908, and we consider our employees part of that family. That’s why we partner with so many organizations that support them and the communities they care about.
The Power of the Bean
Besides being packed with plant-based protein and other nutrients, beans have the ability to bring joy to everyday life. We’re on a mission to spread that joy through simple, versatile products and recipes.
A Can Full of Goodness
We get the best out of every bean, so you can experience every benefit. From the way they’re picked, to the way they’re packaged, to all the ways they give back to the earth – there’s a lot to love about Bush's Beans.
Used in New Orleans and much of southern Louisiana for the traditional Monday Creole dish of red beans and rice, there's no question red kidney beans have a rich history in the United States. Well, we here at Bush's know a thing or two about rich histories and traditions. And if you ask us, for a dark and full-bodied bean flavor with a hint of sweetness, there's no better choice (on the bayou or otherwise) than BUSH'S Dark Red Kidney Beans. The perfectly balanced flavor is also a great addition to any chili, rice or salad recipe. Try them in Reduced Sodium! Gluten-free? Of course! BUSH'S Dark Red Kidney Beans are also cholesterol-free, fat-free and loaded with 8g of protein and 5g of fiber per 1/2 cup serving. BUSH’S is all about family, friends that feel like family, and a certain Secret Family Recipe. Since we got our start over 100 years ago in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee, BUSH’S has always maintained that quality is the best policy. We pursue excellence and exceptional taste in our beans, sauces and everything we do. That's why you’re cooking up the best with BUSH’S BEST.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 9 x 5 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 3940001735
- UPC : 039400017349
- Manufacturer : Bush Beans
- ASIN : B01N6CKOXB
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,329 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Canned Kidney Beans
- Customer Reviews:
Prepared Red Kidney Beans, Water, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent), and Disodium EDTA (To Promote Color Retention).
- Empty contents into microwave-safe container. Cover. Heat 1-2 minutes. Stir and serve.
- Empty contents into saucepan. Heat to simmer.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dark Red kidney beans hold their shape in chili. They're also great for rice and beans.
Bush's are the best!! I purchased these last winter and I'm back for another case for this year. This case is the best bang for your buck. Came on time and in perfect condition.
So try them and get cook'n good look'n!!! 😁👍
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.