Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Camellia Brand Dried Cannellini Beans, 1 Pound (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$13.25 ($0.41 / Ounce) $12.56 ($0.39 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.94 Kilograms|
About this item
- Dry Cannellini Beans: Large white beans that are creamy and smooth with a nutty flavor. Popular in Italian cuisine, these beans are a great source of iron, magnesium, and folate. Perfect for vegetarian meals
- Hearty and Nutritious: Simmer them or use for soups, stews and side dishes. Add them to lamb, create a snack for the day, or a warm porridge for the evening. A great source of protein for vegans and vegetarians
- Gluten-Free: Packed with essential vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes, each bag of beans contains protein and fiber. Our gluten-free and non-GMO dry beans, peas and lentils are USA grown
- Serious About Beans: Get the best bean for your favorite dinner or dip recipe! Choose from 19 varieties of red kidney, navy, lima, Great Northern, pinto, black, garbanzo, blackeye, split peas, and lentils
- Camellia Quality: A family-owned company and New Orleans favorite, Camellia prides itself on offering beans, peas, and lentils to nurture families, traditions and memories
- Package Dimensions : 8.19 x 4.53 x 2.99 inches; 2.07 Pounds
- UPC : 071054902183
- Manufacturer : L H Hayward & Co
- ASIN : B08DW3MFXS
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,990 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #8 in Dried Beans
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.