- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Banana Caramel Keto Muffin Mix by Keto and Co | Just 1.8g Net Carbs Per Serving | Gluten Free, Low Carb, No Added Sugar, Naturally Sweetened| (Banana Caramel Muffins)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Keto and Co|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
About this item
- DELICIOUS & SATISFYING: The scrumptious banana caramel flavor will satisfy any craving making these soft, fluffy muffins the perfect breakfast, satisfying snack, or lunchbox surprise
- QUICK & EASY: Just mix eggs and butter to make 9 freshly-baked muffins in 15 minutes.
- ONLY 1.8g NET CARBS: Diabetic & keto-friendly, gluten-free, naturally sweetened. With 13 grams of gut-friendly fiber to promote gut health.
- NO ADDED SUGAR sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit. This natural sweetener tastes excellent without the adverse effects of sugar.
- VERSATILE: Make the mix into muffins, a tasty layer cake, or a banana bread loaf with toasted pecans and shredded coconut or sugar-free chocolate chips. There are plenty of ways to make up a batch of yummy banana caramel muffins.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Keto: Easy and Delicious
There aren't enough good, convenient, low-carb foods in the market today, and we think something should be done about that. Delicious. Convenient. Ketogenic. Those are our promises to you.
Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
Pure Pleasure in a Low-Carb Package
- Only 1.8g net carbs per serving
- No added sugar, sweetened with Wondrose (Erythritol, Fiber and Monk Fruit)
- Just mix and bake for a quick breakfast or snack!
- Keto-Friendly, Diabetic Friendly and Non-GMO
The Best Keto Muffin Mix
Hot buttered muffins straight from the oven are some of our favorite breakfast pastries — and now they’re available in a keto-friendly mix! The scrumptious banana caramel flavor will satisfy the pickiest monkey, while the soft, fluffy muffin texture will win over baked good fans. Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar, these muffins are high in fiber, and ready in 15 minutes. Fasting through breakfast? Make the mix into a banana bread loaf with toasted pecans and shredded coconut or sugar-free chocolate chips. There are plenty of ways to make up a batch of yummy banana caramel muffins. Order today to make your own batch of banana goodness.
Keto Banana Caramel Muffin Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a muffin tin. Batter will make 9 muffins
- Beat muffin mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared muffin tin
- Bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes)
- Let cool completely in pan
- Split hot muffins and spread them with butter for the perfect breakfast treat.
- Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
- Use to make nut breads by substituting flour for keto muffin mix in a recipe (use your favorite)
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
Product detailsFlavor Name:Banana Caramel
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches; 8.85 Ounces
- UPC : 857227007615
- Manufacturer : Keto and Co
- ASIN : B07XYFRJTF
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,569 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #9 in Muffin Mixes
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Khalysee on November 1, 2019
By Ade on January 4, 2020
One suggestion I have to those making them for the first time - perhaps make MINI muffins out of them. They're quite "heavy" and filling and I think a half-sized muffin might work better for me. Also I highly recommend FREEZING most of them - it will make them last longer (IMO) and also discourage eating all 9 at once.
The flavor is good. There's a bit of a strong "fake banana" smell that doesn't really transfer to the flavor (which is a more natural banana flavor). The texture is what has me hung up a bit with offering 4 instead of 5 stars. I followed directions precisely and may alter it a bit next time (maybe more egg, less butter?) The center of the muffins turned out really heavy/moist/dense. Really nothing BAD but I'd love a lighter fluffier end result.
The cost is my biggest hangup. Around $1 a muffin is a bit steep. Worth it? Yeah probably but I'd buy them more often if the price point were to drop.
Overall a great "treat" for those on a low carbohydrate diet.
Hope this review was helpful!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.