Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Return this item for free
|You Save:||$10.35 (35%)|
- Made in USA and Imported
- All-white watch featuring bi-directoinal bezel and round dial with pastel-tone 12-hour indices, small 24-hour indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 33 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
"Necessity is not the mother of invention, invention is the mother of necessity." These are the words of one of Casio's founders. The people who created Casio were determined to 'invent necessity'- to create products that met latent needs with groundbreaking capabilities no one had ever seen before. Ever since, Casio has been doing just that, bringing new discovery and delight to people around the world. This is Casio's way of building an even more prosperous, richly rewarding world.
At a glance
Simple and compact, these dive inspired ladies 3-hand analog timepieces feature 100M water (330 feet) resistance, a bi-directional rotating bezel and date display. Available with hour numerals or markers.
Simple and compact, these dive inspired ladies 3-hand analog timepieces feature 100M water resistance, a bi-directional rotating bezel and date display. Available with hour numerals or markers. Gloss white resin band analog watch with multi-colored face. To set the time - pull out the crown. Set the hands by rotating the crown.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.5 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00791QYMQ
- Item model number: LRW200H-7BVCF
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The reason I rated it 4 stars is that the date didn't stay accurate, but I don't pay attention to that anyways so it isn't a huge deal for me. I still like the watch.
Tough. Three years of frequent hand washing, having my wrist grabbed and twisted/bent/wrenched etc and watch going right along with it, no damage. Doing two baths almost every shift, and not taking it off. No water damage.
Comfortable. The band is soft and flexible and your skin dries almost instantly underneath the band after washing.
Size and Looks. I have tiny wrists, so while some have said it's child size, it's perfect. I love the white and the multi-colour digits. A super-duper bonus is the 24-hour numbers.
Really the only con I can think of after 3 years is that when you put it on, you have to hold the strap that goes in the clasp, and the clasp JUST SO, or else they just won't slide together.
The day notifier. It's never kept up properly, and the spinner that you pull out to set it is so finicky that you cannot pull it out just the once, and it comes out all the way, so you're changing the time. Also, the internal mechanism that knows when to change the day is set to noon, not midnight.
Regardless, a replacement is ordered and on the way.
In the durability department, I have to go on the fact that I wore a real Casio diver's watch for many years without a single problem. I should have mentioned that the date can be difficult to set. Advise reading the instructions
I took a picture of the pink watch, haven’t done one with the white. But they are basically the same, the white has become dirty blotchy blue:(
Love that it had military time and the second hand. Face is a little smaller than I expected but looks good. Doesn’t look too bulky. Came earlier than expected.