Chicken Coop Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Hutch Poultry House with Chicken Run Cage, Egg Box & Waterproof Roof
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||56 Pounds|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Levels||2|
About this item
- Chicken Coop shelter with Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration.
- Rabbit Hutch is constructed of a solid fir wood that will keep your animals safely sheltered and keep your cage durable for years of use.
- A sliding door ramp also allows chickens to easily enter the raised housing area from the chicken run.
- Chicken coops come with a removable bottom sliding tray for easy cleaning, and a metal wire fencing for ventilation.
- Our 80” Wooden Chicken Coop is enclosed with a sturdy metal wire fencing which is vital to the ventilation of this chicken coop, it will also protect your animals from outside predators.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
- Material: Wood
- Chicken House Net Weight: 56 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 80.7"L x 26"W x 44.5"H
- Living House : 30.3"L x 22.1 x 44.5"H
- Drawer Size: 22.8"L x 18.5"W
- Connecting Door Size: 5.4"H x 3.7"W
- Nesting Box Size: 14.6"L×22.1"W×14.6"H
- Ramp Size: 25.6"L x 7.1"W
- Works great for rabbits, chickens, ducks or other poultry
- Built-in window for air circulation.
- Includes a pull out tray for easy cleaning
- Solid wood construction offers durability
- Green asphalt sloping roof to protect from water penetration
- Waterproof and environmental wood and oil paint
- The nesting box can be easily opened to extract eggs
- Hinged doors allow for refilling of water and food
- One access door with window on 2nd floor, another access door on the ground floor
- Large run area for improved living quality
- With ramps for your chicken to get in and out
- Heavy duty galvanized wire mesh keeps chickens in and predators out
- Holds up to 2-4 chickens (depends on breed/size, customers responsibility to determine if available space is adequate to the individual needs.)
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These instructions were the worst I have ever seen, and I have put together a lot of Ikea furniture. I think neanderthalian petroglyphs might have better quality graphics than these instructions. I really can't over exaggerate this.
A friend of ours offered us his chickens, but we had a time restriction because he was going to be gone traveling. I didn't have time to build one and this was one of the few that would have arrived in time.
This coop was there. And it was ready. Much like Little Caesar's Pizza. But it was not good. Also like Little Caesar's Pizza.
The materials are flimsy. The coop is tiny. I have three chickens in it, and I feel bad for them. I would say two could fit comfortably, 4 extremely uncomfortably. I'm just hoping the coop will still be standing at the end of winter when I can build them a better one.