Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Chomps Grass Fed Jalapeno Beef Jerky Snack Sticks, Keto & Paleo, Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nitrate Free, Low Carb, 90 Calorie Snacks, 1.15 Oz Meat Stick, Pack of 24
|Price:||$44.09 ($1.60 / Ounce) $41.64 ($1.51 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- TAKING CLEAN LABEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL - CHOMPS is the first, shelf-stable meat snack brand to be Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Paleo, Certified Gluten-Free, Keto Certified, and Whole30 Approved. As the natural healthy choice, our jerky features sustainably sourced select meats with 100% non-GMO ingredients, including grass fed and grass finished non-GMO beef.
- DELICIOUS PROTEIN SNACK - Each 1.15 oz stick packs 9g of protein that is low in sodium, fat, and only 90 calories. This makes for a healthy snack that is natural and also carb free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and artificial preservatives-free. You can enjoy a single serving of meat that's low in sodium, has no fillers (including pork) and zero hidden nasties, such as binders, nitrates, nitrites, MSG, or artificial coloring.
- IDEAL FOR ANY DIET - Whether you're on Whole30, Paleo, Ketogenic, or the "watching what food I eat" diet, our meat sticks are a delicious and nutritious snack you can chew on with no heavy guilt. Not to mention, CHOMPS spices up your favorite foods. Shred up some pieces and pepper it on to salads, tacos, and just about any meal for a spicy, slightly smoky kick.
- ON THE GO - CHOMPS are made for men, women, and kids on the move! Each stick is portable in size, making it the perfect healthy addition for a school lunch, field trip, hitting the weights at the gym, the office or travel!
- NO TRADEOFFS BETWEEN TASTE AND NUTRITION - CHOMPS brings gourmet quality taste, convenience, and high nutrition to jerky sticks. Leaving no greasy aftertaste, you'll receive only pure flavor and natural ingredients. Our Hoppin Jalapeño Beef Flavor is made with real jalapeño peppers for flavor that is slightly hot, but has the right amount of kick. This creates a spicy mouthwatering experience that is so good, you will find yourself not taking bites, but taking CHOMPS.
- Allergen information: egg_free
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
From the brand
How we got our startIn 2012, we started selling CHOMPS to the CrossFit, Paleo, Keto and Whole30 crowds on our website and Amazon. We grew organically by building authentic relationships with customers. Our reach expanded with distribution in stores like Trader Joe’s, Safeway, Albertson’s, 7-Eleven and others.
What makes our product uniqueCHOMPS are made with 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished or Free-Range, Antibiotic-Free proteins and a handful of ingredients including Non-GMO natural spices. They TASTE AMAZING and have certifications that no other meat stick brand has like Keto Friendly, Whole30®, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Paleo.
Why we love what we doWe have families of our own and we know how difficult and confusing it can be to find healthy snack options. There is no better feeling than when our customers all around the country tell us that our products have made their lives easier in some way. That’s truly what keeps us going!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches; 1.73 Pounds
- Item model number : CJ24
- UPC : 856584004213 856584004015
- Manufacturer : Chomps
- ASIN : B00E8M9AYS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,003 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Snack Sticks can be chewy. Make sure kids chew good to avoid choking.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Grass Fed Beef, Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Celery Juice, Black Pepper, Red Pepper,
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2019