Ciays 29.5” to 33.5”/45.3”/57.1” Baby Gate, 30-in Height Extra Wide Dog Gate for Stairs, Doorways and House, Auto-Close Safety Metal Pet Gate for Dogs, Easy Walk Thru Pressure Mounted
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||33.5 x 1 x 30 inches|
|Mounting Type||Pressure Mount|
About this item
- Baby Protection - Prevent danger before it occurs, secure the Baby gate at the bottom and top of the stairs for maximum safety, in doorways or around objects such as fireplaces to close off unsafe areas. Ciays adjustable width baby gate fits all ranges from 29.5” to 33.5” unlike others and 30” in height making it easy for adults, yet impossible for babies & kids.
- User Friendly - The baby gate can open and shut smoothly so parents can easily pass through multitasking or carrying toddlers in their arms. Just gently pull the switch then lift to unlock the gate with one hand but the double locking mechanism remains tough for naughty fingers to release. The gate will auto-close when the gate angle is less than 85°.
- Two Installation Choices - Hardware mounted is the best choice for more permanent spots such as between the living room and kitchen, and the only recommended safe solution for securing stairs. While pressure mounting is plenty for any place where falling isn’t a risk, it is quicker and easier to install without damaging walls or doorways with holes and can be relocated easily.
- Easy Installation - Simple pressure mounting just take you 10 minutes to install for your kids or grandkids without any help. NEVER use pressure-mounted baby safety gates at the top of a staircase. Perfect for stairs, hallway, doorways and other open spaces.
- Unmatched Experience - With Ciays experiencing the flawless is what we are known for! You will easily find the baby gate you are searching for that comes included with attachable extensions for all locations around your home, a user manual for beginners, and all the support needed for installation from Ciays official 24hour service team. We serve great experiences!
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Most homes have stairs of some variety. Above all, a parent will want to be absolutely sure that little explorers aren’t accessing the stairs unsupervised. After all, this can be extremely dangerous. A fall from the top of the stairs can lead to serious injury and even death. For this reason, a baby safety gate is crucial protection of safety for any home. Much like a pool fence, a safety gate provides a sturdy barrier at the bottom or top of your stairs. This helps to keep crawling-and-climbing little ones away from harm. But if those gates are not installed correctly, or if proper precautions are not taken, the gates may lead to injuries.
Some things to consider when using a baby gate with stairs:
- Use a baby gate both at the bottom and top of the stairs.
- Use a baby gate that actually screws into the wall at the top of the stairs. Never use pressure-mounted baby safety gates at the top of a staircase; use them at the bottom, if at all.
- Keep items that your toddler could use to climb over the gate away from the gate (chairs, step stools, stepladders, large toys).
- Consider getting a configurable baby gate with extensions if your stairs have a wide landing.
- Install the gates before your child is 5 or 6 months old and before they are crawling and walking.
- Keep the gates up until you are convinced that your child can walk up and down the stairs safely, usually at around 3 years of age (after which time they will likely learn how to bypass the gate anyway).
Important Reminders: 1.Indoor use only. 2.Please do not cut off the tape before completing the installation. 3.For maximum safety, we recommend a perforated installation with the Wall Cups firmly fixed to the wall. 4.If you need to remove the gates, tie together the gate latch and the frame with strings first, then loosing the pressure bolts.
- Product Dimensions : 33.5 x 1 x 30 inches; 10 Pounds
- Item model number : CTSG01
- Date First Available : June 24, 2022
- Manufacturer : Ciays
- ASIN : B0B4Z6K3DR
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,656 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. To open gate you need to slide the latch with your thumb to disengage the top part of the gate and then lift up on the gate to disengage the bottom part of the gate. If you do not lift up on the gate the bottom part will not disengage from the from the fence part of the gate. Someone reviewed this gate and showed how it wouldn't open with out lifting up on the gate, They left a bad review just because they didn't read the instructions.
Super helpful and even my son asks “open” and it’s so easy to open for us adults.
Though sometimes the things come loose that keeps it to the wall
Toddler jerking on it everyday ofc it will do that especially with adults tripping over the step in the middle. (We forget sometimes)
So definitely check here and there for sturdiness!
I’ve had it for two months now? About? I will be ordering more and I’ve already recommended this to family and friends. :)
$50 for this is pretty good!
By Leslieking on September 18, 2022