|Manufacturer||Linkind Technology Co|
|Item Weight||7.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.84 x 3.9 x 2.6 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||7HPLWA0|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
Consciot Mini Smart Plug, Smart Wifi Outlet, No Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, 15A Output White Socket, Pack of 2
Enhance your purchase
|Current Rating||15 Amps|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|Controller Type||Vera, Amazon Alexa|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Control Your Appliances on the APP: Download our free “Consciot” APP from App Store or Google Play, to turn on/off the appliances connected from anywhere via the APP. Make sure your appliances not be left on when you’re away. Supports 2. 4 GHz Wi-Fi only.
- 2. Set Your Schedules: Create timers and countdown for appliances connected, like water heater, fan etc. , let them work automatically for you at certain time. Enjoy the convenience of smart home.
- 3. Reduce Unnecessary Energy Use: Monitor the power consumption on your APP. Be clear about the usage trend and turn off those power-hungry devices if not needed. Save on your electricity bills.
- 4. Easy and Safe to Use: Plug in, download the free APP and add the plug on the APP. Feature a sleek design, only taking up one outlet. Maximum output of 15A, support appliances with power below 1800W. UL listed, adopted retardant material and high quality components for overheat, over-current and surge protection.
- 5. Compatible with Other Devices: You’re able to voice control it with Alexa. It is also compatible with other Conscript smart devices.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What can Consciot Mini Smart Plug bring to you?
Consciot Mini Smart Plug could be a cost-effective alternative solution for you to create your “smart” system. No need to spend a fortune to replace your non-smart appliances. Just get those home appliances below 1800W(120V*15A) connected to your plug, you’re able to activate them by controlling the plug, making them “smarter”.
- Output: 15A Max. Load
- Input: 110-127V 50/60Hz, 15A
- Mobile Device Requirements: IOS 8 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher
- Network Requirements: only support 2.4 GHz WiFi network
The plug is made from retardant material to ensure safe use. The relay, the core component of plug plays an important role in avoiding current overload. It is adopted from the premium brand in the US to ensure the quality.
Get appliances connected to the plug, you’re able to control and monitor them on the APP from anywhere. No need to worry if you have turned off the appliances when you leave the house or go to bed.
Make Your Appliances Smart
Set “Timer” for your routine device usage, like set your fan and humidifier to be automatically on at 8:00 a.m. to refresh yourself. Use “Countdown” to allow your appliances working within a pre-set period of time.
Personalize Your Scenes
Let several appliances connected work together to make up for your customized scenes. Save the settings and name it like “after work” “good morning” etc. Switch to that scene with a single tap.
The plug is compatible with Alexa. Lying on the couch, without getting up, you can simply get your lamp, water heater, electric kettle etc to work by asking Alexa.
|Smart Wifi Mini Plug 15A 2pcs||Smart WIFI LED Light Bulb A19 E26 Tunable 9W 800lm||Smart WIFI LED Light Bulb A19 E26 Dimmable 9W 800lm|
|Features||Compact design/Energy use monitoring||Dimmable&Tunable||Dimmable|
|Compatible Voice Devices||Alexa||Alexa||Alexa|
|Network Required||2.4GHz WiFi only||2.4GHz WiFi only||2.4GHz WiFi only|
Compare with similar items
How to Add Consciot Mini Smart Plug on the App? Step 1: Open “Consciot” APP, sign in. Step 2: Tap + at the top right, select “Wi-Fi Plug” under “Energy”. Step 3: Install the Mini Plug, wait the indicator to flash in green. Step 4: Select your Wi-Fi network(2. 4GHz only), input the password. Step 5: Select the network of the plug “Smart Plug-***”, return to the APP to wait for connection. Step 6: Congrats! The connection is done. Tap to go to the energy page. Monitor the energy use. How to Get Consciot Smart Devices Connected to Alexa? Step 1: Make sure you have created a Consciot account. Step 2: Open Alexa APP, select "SKILLS & GAMES", fill in "Consciot" to search. Step 3: Choose the "Consciot" displayed, tap "Enable to use". Step 4: In "" page, enter your Consciot account and password, tap "authorize for Alexa". Wait Alexa to discover the device. Step 5: Then the Consciot device has been successfully linked. Control the device by talking to Alexa. For detailed instructions, please download the “User Manual” at below “Technical Specification”. Note: 1. Maximum output of 15A, support appliances with power below 1800W. 2. Voice control with Alexa, Work with other Consciot smart devices. 3. The plug supports only 2. 4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can’t write an accurate review because I would not get past setup, I will trash these ASAP.
You MUST give this device your network password!!!???
That is how hackers take control of your devices and networks - no way to explain theirselves out of that one!
Setup was pretty easy as was the Alexa integration ( need to add Consciot skill). As for the security concerns in other reviews - all smart plugs that I've used (Eufy, Kasa, etc) need the Wifi access for integration.
Given the cost of these vs the 2 /3 pack Kasa devices, if i didn't have a particular use case for the slightly smaller size and 15A of the Consciot - I'd probably go with the Kasas.