|Item Weight||9.73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 2.8 x 15.4 inches|
|Item model number||CT-2860|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $31.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
28” LED HDTV by Continu.us | CT-2860 High Definition Television 720p 60Hz TV, Lightweight and Slim Design, VGA/HDMI/USB Inputs, VESA Wall Mount Compatible.
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||28 Inches|
|Connectivity Technology||VGA, USB, HDMI|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Radio Frequency|
About this item
- ✔ CONNECT TO MULTIPLE DEVICES - Built-in HDMI x 3, USB Port x 1, VGA x 1, and RF Cable/Antenna Jack Input x 1. Hook it up to your Computer, Laptop, Gaming device and Cable Box or Antenna.
- ✔ VESA WALL MOUNT READY – The compact, lightweight design makes it quick and easy to mount on your wall. Very convenient and looks great mounted on any Universal VESA Wall Mount. The VESA pattern on this TV is 100x100 which is one of the most common VESA patterns, meaning it will fit most wall mounts that are manufactured.
- ✔ STUNNING VIDEO AND AUDIO – Enjoy your favorite movies, shows and sports on the 28 inch, 720p, 60Hz LED Television screen which delivers stunning light, dark and rich colors. Pairing with the clarity of the flat LED screen is the stunning audio through state-of-the-art speakers. Backed by the Continu.us 1 year warranty.
- ✔ FULL FUNCTION REMOTE - Control your Television on one simple-to-use and clear remote control, very easy to use. Batteries Included. Easily programmable to any universal remote you may have.
- ✔ UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you have any issues at all, our friendly technical support team are always here to help you, with the office in the USA, they can be reached through phone or email,
Visible screen diagonal
28" / 72 cm
Compare with similar items
The CT-2860 delivers stunning light, dark and rich colors with crystal clear 720p resolution on a 28-inch LED HDTV. There is a TV Stand included.
With this Eco- Friendly combo there is no end to the entertainment options. With this Slimline TV you can use the HDMI or VGA port to use this Television as a Computer Monitor, playing games or simply wanting a bigger computer screen. Look no further because the CT-2860 does it all! With one remote that controls everything, there is no additional wiring or configuration required, you just plug in and play making it perfect for children’s rooms, college dorms, and a wonderful gift for anyone.
Perfect For Gaming...
The CT-2860 has perfect picture and audio to be used as a gaming monitor.
The stunning colors will make any game pop, whether it be sports, fantasy or an action game.
There is also a headphone jack port in the back of the TV to plug your gaming headphones directly into. Just in case you wanted to turn that volume all the way up without annoying your loved ones. We have your back!
Use as Second Monitor or Screen
The multi-connectivity and how easy it is to mount on a wall or TV stand makes this particular television ideal for use as a second monitor for your computer or gaming setup.
Use it as a second screen through one of the multiple HDMI ports, or even a VGA port that is built into this TV.
Because of the multiple ports, you can have multiple units plugged in at once, whether it be your computer, gaming setup, cable or DVD player. Have them all hooked up at once, and easily scroll through which external device you want to use through the included remote in the inputs menu.
Stunning Picture + Audio
Enjoy your favorite movies and cheer for your favorite team with Continu.us TVs.
The crystal-clear picture will enhance your viewing capabilities while simultaneously offering crisp audio which will cut through any background noises.
Billions of color shades explode onto the LCD flat screen enabling you to fully immerse yourselves into all of the shows you love to watch.
VESA Wall Mountable
This TV has a Universal VESA Pattern of 100x100 which is one of the most common patterns, meaning it will fit most TV Wall Mounts that are manufactured.
VESA is a universally known measurement of TV mounts used with most TV companies around the world.A VESA hole pattern is measured in both horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes.
For example, VESA 100 x 100 means your TV mounting holes are 100mm apart horizontally and 100mm apart vertically.
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On with the review... it was packaged really well and arrived without damage. (Amazon delivered it to my neighbor though. I’m glad I have honest neighbors). The tv was easy to set up, and is sturdy on its base/feet and it hooks up to my DVD player. The sound quality on its own isn’t that great, but I’m a snob about sound quality, which is why I’m SUPER happy that I can hook it up to my receiver/external speakers and it sounds crystal clear.
I don’t have cable or dish, and I mainly bought this to hook up to my laptop and Chromebook to watch Netflix or YouTube or whatever. I was confused at first and tried to connect my laptop via USB which, in retrospect, makes no sense at all. After connecting it with an HDMI cord, it was in extended screen mode, so I had to go to the settings on my computer to switch to mirror mode before my screen was projected. I’m providing this info in case whoever is reading this is a bit technologically challenged like myself.
The screen quality is good but, again, I’m comparing this to a 1990s TV, so I don’t know how the screen compares to similar brands. Lastly, it came with batteries for the remote, which is just a little detail that I appreciated.
So there ya go.... I’m really happy with my little TV and I hope this review helped you.
I also wasn’t crazy about the little plastic feet that comprise a stand for this TV—especially since the feet wouldn’t have raised the TV enough to accommodate the sound bar, so I also purchased a tabletop TV stand for about $27, which mounted easily. If you also decide to dispense with the cheap little feet, don’t throw the little screws away. I needed them to mount the stand, which came with many different sizes of machine screws, but not the size that fits this TV.
All in all, a great bargain, plenty of bang for your buck! I'd give it four and a half stars if I had that option.
Once I found the right screws for the feet, set up was a breeze. It is user friendly and has a beautiful picture and decent audio.
I was able to hook up my DVD player and Roku with no problems whatsoever. It is definitely extremely lightweight and would be wonderful for wall mounting. It am very happy with this T.V. as most today lack the hookups needed for DVD players and the like, which is why I picked this one and am a very happy camper.
Pairing my Comcast cable box and remote to the TV was not difficult. I had to do some research on the Internet and Proscan needs to be selected for the manufacturer and then by the fourth or fifth setup code the pairing worked.
Some reviews have complained that the sound is too low but I did not find that to be the case. When the Surround Sound is turned on, the sound is noticeably lower so I keep it turned off. I am very pleased with this HDTV.