DEWENWILS Wireless Light Switch and Receiver Kit, Wall Switch Remote Control Lighting Fixture for Ceiling Lights, Fans, Lamps, No in-Wall Wiring Required, 100 Ft RF Range, Programmable
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Switch Type||Rocker Switch|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Add Wall Light Switches without Rewiring 】 Simple installation; wired between the power and lighting fixtures; no in-wall wiring needed; expand your lighting system freely and won't affect the existing system
- 【 Detachable Wall Switch and Compact Receiver Kit 】 Mounting bracket provided; white RF remote control wall mountable switch mounts anywhere; compact receiver switch kit fits limited space like rose/canopy, electrical junction box, switch box
- 【 100 Feet RF Wireless Remote Range 】 Strong RF signal works through walls and doors without any interference; does not require line of sight while using; up to 100ft range in open areas; certified to FCC
- 【 Programmable and Expandable 】 Available to add more wall switches, receiver kits, extra handheld remotes, outlets and light sockets (Same Model Only); transmitter wall switch and receiver have been pre-programmed for immediate use
- 【 Widely Used with Multiple Appliances 】 1 Switch controls a group of lights (1000W tungsten / 600W fluorescent / 200W LED); remotely turn on/off indoor lighting fixtures, ceiling lights, plug-in pendant, lamps, hard-to-reach lights, and other electric appliances with a push of a wall switch
Specifications for this item
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Maximum Current||10.00 amps|
|Maximum Power||1200.00 watts|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Switch Type||Rocker Switch|
Frequently bought together
Expand Your Lighting System Freely
DEWENWILS Remote Control Wall Switch and Compact Receiver Wireless Light Switch Kit
Add ON/OFF wall light switches to the existing lighting system freely without wiring and won't affect the existing system. With the mounting bracket, the white RF remote control wall mountable switch mounts anywhere. The detachable remote also provides more flexibility and works as a handheld remote. Wiring between the power and lighting fixtures, the compact receiver switch kit fits limited space like rose/canopy, electrical junction box, switch box. It can also be easily hidden in ceiling or mounted on surface. Easy installation, no pulling wires or tearing walls, they save huge labor and material costs compared with traditional switches. Apply for any lights like halogen, incandescent, CFL, fluorescent, LED light and can be used in bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and living room, etc.
- Cut off all power before installing the receiver.
- The receiver will remain "OFF" after a power cut to save energy.
Programmable & Expandable
- Input Voltage: 120VAC, 60HZ
- Max Power Rating: 10A / 1200W; 1000W Tungsten/ 600W Fluorescent/ 200W LED Lamp
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Remote Control Range: 100 Feet (Free Area)
- Remote Battery: 23A, 12V
- 1 x Wire Switch Receiver
- 1 x Wireless Remote Controller
- 1 x 23A 12V Battery (Installed)
- 4 x Wiring Caps
- 4 x Screws
- 1 x User Manual
Customize Your RF Remote System
Dewenwils Remote Control Switch Kits Series
Dewenwils remote control product family includes wireless light switch kit, wall switch and handheld remote control outlet / light socket sets.
These products (the same model from Dewenwils only) are programmable and can be paired with each other freely to provide more flexibility to expand your remote system.
The transmitter wall switch and receiver kit have been pre-programmed for immediate use.
DEWENWILS Wireless Light Switch and Receiver Kit
The Benefits of Using Dewenwils Wireless Light Switch Kit
100 FT Remote Control Range in Open Area
Strong RF signal works through walls and doors. Do not require line of sight between the remote and receiver. You can use the switch in any rooms to remote control the pairing lights.
The wireless range may be shortened by electronic devices, walls, or other physical barriers, so in actual use, the distance may be slightly less than 100 ft.
Make Your Life Easier and Comfortable
The detachable wall switch can be mounted anywhere and can be taken off and used as a portable handheld remote. Perfect for the elderly, pregnant woman and those with limited mobility or back pain; make your life convenient, safer, and energy efficient.
Get Rid of Troublesome and Unstable WIFI Control Switches
No complicated setting up needed and do not need to worry about the strength of WIFI signal.
|Programmable Single Wall Switch Remote without Receiver||Wireless Light Switch||Wireless Light Switch||Wireless Light Switch||Wireless Wall Switch Side Outlet||Wireless Light Switch|
|Remote Type||Wall Mounted Switch||Wall Mounted Switch||Wall Mounted Switch||Handheld Remote||Wall Mounted Switch||Wall Mounted Switch|
|Wireless Range||80-100 FT||100 FT||100 FT||100 FT||100 FT||100 FT|
|Power Rating||Battery Included (Remove Insulation Sheet before Using)||10A / 1200W; 1/2HP||10A / 1200W; 1/2HP||10A / 1200W; 1/2HP||15A/1875W Resistive; 1000W Tungsten; 1/3 HP||10A / 1200W; 1/2HP|
- Package Dimensions : 4.8 x 2.99 x 2.8 inches; 7.83 Ounces
- Item model number : HRLS11D
- Batteries : 1 12V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 2, 2019
- Manufacturer : Dewenwils
- ASIN : B07S2RM95K
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,641 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #30 in Electrical Light Switches
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works fine once installed, but the instructions aren't easy to grasp for a layman and the lack of online video leaves you on your own. Once installed, smooth sailing.
I just installed ceiling fans in the bedrooms with a universal remote for the lights there but I will buy a few more of these for the future .
I purchased two and installed one in a greenhouse; a second in a small closet. I do wish the switch had a more durable look and feel. The switch plate looks and feels out of place in my older home with traditional light switches. Because of aesthetics, I will probably limit use to closets that guests won't use. Also, I will probably hold off purchasing additional switches until I see how long the non-standard 12V disposable battery lasts (and how much it costs to replace). All in all, I'm very pleased with the purchase and the switches fully meet my need. With the greenhouse switch, temperature (hot or cold) doesn't appear to impact operation.
I may update my review at some point in the future, after I get a feel for battery life.
We will be returning both.
The receiver is bulky and a pain to fit inside any wall, but we were willing to accommodate that if it worked.
It does not work. Both switches failed to trigger the receiver even 50% of the time at close range when we first installed it.
Giving the company the benefit of the doubt, we purchased brand-new replacement batteries for both switches.
They then worked maybe 70% of the time. Unacceptable.
At this point, we feel the product is faulty. Now to unwire and return!
The bad, the receiver is fairly large, takes up about half the interior usable volume of a 1.5" deep box. The switch is pretty large too, and not overly aesthetic, pretty bulky and the switch buttons look cheap. But it works.
Once installed, it works great. Unfortunately, the switch that mounts on your wall is really sad. It looks and feels cheap and fragile. For the price of this kit, I expected something a lot nicer than that.
Update - The company advised me that any metal between the switch and the receiver could interfere with its performance. I realized that the light fixture base was metal and covered the receiver. All the light fixtures I've installed are made of metal but there may be some that are not. I am changing the rating on this device to 4 stars because I have no other places to use the switch. I don't know how well it works and don't want to give it a bad review if it was not used properly. BTW, I didn't see in the description not to use metal light fixtures. I only got that info from the company rep.
By Denver Cox on October 19, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
- Works well and has decent range (works 30' away on another level).
- Has a relay inside so works with LEDs and regular incandescents.
- Easy to operate rocker switch which also clips into the wall mounting plate.
- Requires a neutral wire (not a problem if one is available in your installation).
- Unconventional and confusing wiring (Neutral wires "in" and "out" rather than just one). They seem to be tied together inside so I connected both to the neutral.
- Too large to fit into a conventional North American switch box. Nor are the mounting holes suitable for such a mounting.
- Can't easily use more than a single switch to control the light. It can be done (although there are no instructions) but requires some simple soldering.
First, the receiver will not fit into a switch box if you plan to keep the original switch (ie: a badly located light switch). The box barely fit in.
Second, if you fit the switch into a ceiling junction box, be careful you have a direct line of sight between the switch and the receiver, including any LED driver. Mine wouldn't turn off and respond to turn on signal until I rotate my LED light fixture, moving the LED driver away from the wireless switch.
Otherwise, the wireless switch work well and this model actually stay off during power shortage.
I installed this in a ceiling light box which feeds two other lights, so now i can operate all 3 using this switch.
My only complaint is the screws for mounting bracket cause friction against the remote when sticking it on the wall, but that's minor.