Dafinner Gray Feathers Down Comforter King - Organic Cotton Quilted 69oz Medium Weight All Season Duvet Insert(106x90, Light Grey)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Plaid Gray / All-season|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT -💕- FULL/QUEEN size feathers down duvet insert is 106x90 inches and 69oz fill weight. This all-season feathers down blanket is medium-weight design, strikes a perfect balance between warmth and comfort for year-round use, whatever the colder winter night or the warmer spring and summer days. And best of all it is fluffy incredibly, breathable, so it helps evaporate perspiration and keeps you dry at night. Twin, Queen, King, and California King fluffy comforter for choice.
- COCOONED & COSY -💕- Down is by far the best insulating material that is used for bedding. Feathers down comforter is lightweight but delivers efficient warmth, making this comforter an ideal choice for cold climates. Our feathers down duvet uses responsibly sourced goose duck feathers down washed by recycled water. It's Cruelty-Free and High Cleanness. Security by RDS and OEKO-Tex Standard 100
- GET FRESH -💕- Our classic goose duck feathers down comforter is made of down-proof 100% organic double-brushed cotton shell and premium goose duck feathers & down blend filling (90% waterfowl feathers 10% down), soft, breathable, devoted to providing an extreme gentle and comfortable hotel sleeping experience
- ELEGANT DESIGN -💕- This feathers down duvet insert is sewn through box stitched ensures that the feathers down doesn't shift, so you'll never have any cold spots on the bed. Quilted with corner tabs to keep duvet cover in place. The edges are piped and double-stitched for added style and durability, prevents shifting, ripping or down leakage. Clean crisp appearance matches room decoration in any style
- USE GUIDE -💕- The cotton fabric and the feathers down filling blooms and becomes softer after use. If necessary, try to clean the feathers down comforter once before use. Machine washable and dryable. Use it as a feathers down duvet insert with a cover, or a stand-alone comforter with the top sheet, or a bed quilt. When you receive it please beating lightly and leaving it for a few hours or tumble in the dryer for about 10 minutes to recover its full shape
Customer ratings by feature
From the brand
Too hot? Too cold? The light/medium/heavy fill weight gives you flexibility. Lightweight comforter for warm weather/hot sleepers, Year-round comforter for adaptable sleepers, and heavyweight comforter for colder weather/sleepers.
Machine wash in cold water, sun-dry, or tumble dry on low when needed. If necessary, you can try to wash once to make the cotton bloom and soften.
Corner tabs/loops make it easy to attach the cover. Sewn-through and double-stitched with self-fabric piped to keep the down feather in their place and keep it working hard for years to come.
|Luxury White Down Comforter - Organic Cotton Cover||Cloud Down Alternative Comforter Set||Egyptian Cotton Down Comforter Duvet||Recycled Alternative Comforter||Goose Down Feather Comforter|
|Materials||Goose Down&Feather||Sustainable Microfiber||Goose Down&Feather||70% Polyester/ 20% Climaloft Polyester / 10% Lyocel||Goose Down&Feather|
|Size Map||Twin/Queen/King/California King||Twin/Queen/King||Queen/King||Twin/Queen/King||Twin/Queen/King|
|Machine Washable||✓||✓||Spot Clean/Dry Clean||✓||✓|
|Season||All Season||All Season||All Season||Lightweight/All Season||Lightweight/All Season|