Dafinner Cotton Lightweight Down Alternative Comforter | Cooling Duvet Insert for Warm Weather/Sleepers | Soft GRS Recycled Microfiber Quilt, Thin All Season Comforter (King, White)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||White / Lightweight|
|Special Feature||Skin Friendly, Lightweight, Wrinkle Resistant, Breathable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SOFT & COZY -💕- The KING SIZE lightweight duvet insert is 104x88 inches, filled with 41oz microfiber. The 100% cotton cover is lightly brushed for extra softness, inside and out, and it is a cozy down alternative comforter insert that's breathable and security than other all synthetic comforter. Sleep better and wake up refreshed.
- SUITABLE WARM -💕- Lightweight, medium weight, or heavyweight duvet insert for choose. The lightweight cooling duvet insert is perfect for most people's warm weather use (such as spring, summer, or autumn season) or hot sleeper use as a year-round comforter.
- SUPER BREATHABLE -💕- The unique GRS standard recycled microfiber filler offers a superior softness that mimics real down feathers. Box stitching keeps the fill evenly distributed without any clumping or cool spots. Combined with breathable cotton fabric, our down alternative comforter can absorb moisture and sweat quickly, keep you cool, and dry and provide head-to-toe warmth.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY -💕- Our down-like summer duvet insert king filled with 50% recycled content, which is derived from renewable sources and very suitable for people who don't like down feather comforters. Lightweight, Noise-free, and more breathable with NO tearing or horrible odor. Approved by GRS, OEKO-Tex Standard 100 and great for pets and kids.
- SERVICES -💕- Machine washable and dryable. Our thin cotton bed blanket king blooms and softens with use, it is meant to last! To completely fluff up this white comforter, we suggest you put it into your dryer or expose it to the sunlight for a few hours. 100-days return/replace services. If you are not satisfied with the product you received, please contact us to get a satisfactory solution.
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the brand
4 built-in corner tabs quilted to easily attach cover.
End-to-end sewn-through box for even fill distribution - never any clumping or cool spots.
Dimensions and Filling Weight
- Twin:64"x88" / Light weight~25oz filling weight, Medium weight~34oz, Heavy weight~44oz
- Queen: 88"x88" / Light weight~37oz filling weight, Medium weight~46oz, Heavy weight~59oz
- King: 104"x88" / Light weight~41oz filling weight, Medium weight~55oz, Heavy weight~71oz
- Cal King: 104"x96" / Light weight~45oz filling weight, Medium weight~61oz, Heavy weight~79oz
- Light Weight: Warmer Climates / Sleepers or people who keep their bedrooms over 64℉ (18℃) .
- Medium Weight: Adaptable sleepers; people comfortable in any temperature/climate.
- Heavyweight : Colder climates / sleeper or people who keep their bedrooms under 57℉(14℃).
|Goose down Feather Comforter||Egyptian Cotton Down Comforter Duvet||Alternative Comforter Set||All Season Duvet||Luxury White Down Comforter|
|Materials||Goose Down & Feather||Goose Down & Feather||Sustainable Microfiber||Goose Down & Feather||Goose Down & Feather|
|Machine Washable||✓||Spot Clean/Dry Clean||✓||✓||✓|
|Season||Lightweight/All Season||All Season||All Season||All Season||All Season|
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Nana in Indiana on August 1, 2022
It's not a huge deal, as I usually will just kick off the duvet and just sleep with a sheet when I am too warm, but I felt that it was a little misleading when it said it is made to keep you cool/dry (again, please know I understand the function of a duvet is to be warm - I don't mean I was looking for an ice cube, I just mean I was looking for one that would keep me warm but not drenched in sweat, that's all!).
With the heat factor aside, the quality seems to be great, and it is SUPER comfy in regards to plushness and fill. It fits my duvet cover beautifully. I'm not mad for the price, but I do wish it wasn't advertised as "cool and dry", because that is really what I was after. Being warm, but not sweating.