Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Dealmed Hydrogen Peroxide 3% USP – 16 fl. oz. USA Made Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner, Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent First Aid Cleaner, Hydrogen Peroxide Solution for First Aid Kit and Medical Facilities
|Price:||$7.49 ($0.47 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- EFFECTIVE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE – The 16 fl. oz, 3% USP Dealmed Hydrogen Peroxide is used by doctors, hospitals, and at home. The healthcare hydrogen peroxide helps clean to prevent infection and aids in the healing process.
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES – Although commonly used throughout the medical field at doctor's offices and medical facilities, this hydrogen peroxide cleaner is the perfect addition to any classroom and at home first aid kit.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE MOUTH WASH – This oral wash is helpful in healing canker sores, cold sores, and gingivitis when gargled in the mouth. It also aids in the removal of mucus and supports cleanliness in the mouth.
- ON THE GO USAGE – For convenient use, the hydrogen peroxide multi-purpose cleaner is packaged in an easy-to-open container for quick, hassle-free access. Its screw on, leak resistant lid and temper evident cap make for safe travels.
- MADE IN USA – This agent is composed of just oxygen and water and made without toxins, impurities, or harmful qualities. This is a treatment that contains no harsh chemicals and made in the U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
|Dealmed Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%||Dealmed Hydrogen Peroxide 3%||Dealmed Non-Woven Sponges||Dealmed Fabric Adhesive Bandages|
|Available Sizes||16. fl. oz.||16. fl. oz.||2"x2" / 3"x3" / 4"x4"||3/4" x 3" / 1" x 3" / Fingertip / Knuckle|
|Available Quantities||1 pk / 2 pk / 12 pk||1 pk / 2 pk / 12 pk||All Sizes come 200 per Box||1 pk / 2 pk / 3 pk / 24 pk|
|Possible Uses||To help prevent risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.||To help prevent risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. As a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation due to cold sores or gingivitis.||Make-up removal, dressing blisters, prepping, scrubbing, dressing burns, etc.||Depending on the size of the injury, these fabric bandages are ideal for small cuts on fingers, scraped knees, and wounds on knuckles.|
Product detailsPackage Quantity:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.32 x 4.09 x 2.56 inches; 1.17 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 12, 2018
- Manufacturer : Dealmed
- ASIN : B07GDN51MD
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,940 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Brand - Solimo Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution USP, 32 Fl Oz
Amazon Brand - Solimo Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution USP, 32 Fl. Oz (Pack of 6)
Amazon Brand - Solimo 70% Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic for Treatment of Minor Cuts and Scrapes, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Amazon Brand - Solimo Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution USP, 16 fl oz (Pack of 12)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Size||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing wrong with the product itself. It’s fine. Just costs too much.
What that means is that the H2O2 is now just H2O.
I.e., I paid nearly $10 for a small bottle of water.
I'd ordered this for my father, as he just had surgery and he needs hydrogen peroxide to help prevent infection around where he had incisions. All of the local stores in his town have been sold out of hydrogen peroxide in recent weeks. So I ordered this product from Amazon. And it arrived completely flat (i.e. zero H2O2 left), plus there is no expiration date printed on the bottle.
Amazon, please note the following: If a product has a shelf life, like hydrogen peroxide does, you shouldn't then ship your customers that product if it lacks a printed expiration date.
After removing shrink wrap, cleaned bottle, and set dried bottle on a folded paper towel. Very shortly the towel was soaked through. Poured some on a germy sink, but it did not bubble at all as hydrogen peroxide usually would.I don't know what it was or where the leak was but it would have emptied soon so I dumped it. Beware!
The product itself did its job well, and I had no issues as such. The resealable cap means that I can store it for multiple uses, maybe even for another brew day down the line! For folks that are looking to purchase this and don't want to drive to a conventional store, this would be the best option.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.