Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.59
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Digital TV Converter Box, HDTV Digital Converter for Analog TV, HD 1080P TV with Recorder, ATSC HDTV Digital Converter with Tuner, Pause Live (ATSC Tuner)
|With Deal:||$27.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Free Local TV Channels: Receive over-the-air ATSC digital broadcast to your Analog TV, Smart TV, Projector, and Computer, with IR search function, the digital converter box will be more powerful
- Multiple TV Tuner: Play your favorite photos, movies, and videos from your USB Flash Drive or USB external hard drive, the digital TV converter box supports multiple file formats to play.
- Record and Pause Live TV: Digital TV recorder supports DVR function for instant real-time recording and scheduled recording of selected TV channel programs and saves recording into connected USB drive for playback later. Pause live TV so you never miss a moment of your favorite show
- Additional Features: Auto Tuning, Program guide, Recording PVR, Closed Caption, Favorite Channel List, and Parental Control. Auto, 16:9 Pillar Box, 16:9 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Full, 16:9 Wide Screen
- Study and Learning Remote Control: The ATSC tuner comes together with the study mode remote control, free you from the annoy abuse of the remote control for home tv and tuner.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Converts digital broadcast to your analog TV
By remote control to choose the RF 3/4 ch output
Support Teletext / subtitle / multi-language
Powerful and highly effective performance
PVR, Timeshift, Software upgrade, Media files playback
Multiple HDTV Converter Box
Easily play your favorite photo, music, movie, and video from your USB Flash Drive or USB external hard drive, this converter box supports multi-file formats of music, photo, and video.
Phot JPEG,BMP, PNG
Music: wma, mp3, aac
Movie: avi, mpg, dat, vob, mkv, mjpeg
Compliant with: MPEG-4 part10/MPEG-2 ISO/IEC 13818
MPEG-4 Simple/Main/Advanced Profile@LEVEL3(10Mbps)
MPEG-2 Main Profile/Main Level(15Mbps)
H.264 MP/L3(10Mbps).H.264 HP L4.1(25Mbps)
Support Dolby Audio
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (Layer I/II), MP3, AC-3 (Dolby Digital), AAC-LC, WMA
E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus) decoding HE-AAC 5.1 multi-chhannel decoding
MediaCode:avi, mpg, .dat, .vob, .div, .mov, .mkv, .jpeg, .ts etc
* Input the zip code in antennaweb.org and the broadcast towers nearby will be shown.
* Please do NOT purchase this device separately for QAM/Cable use.
Decrypt channels can only be supported, may not suitable for all Cable providers.
* "Loop Through" Under MENU/ Channel Search/ Modulation needs to be enabled to allow you watch one channel using TV's digital tuner and record another with the New HDTVs
* ATTN: European DVB-T RF signal is NOT supported and just for ATSC of US, Mexico, Canada.
*Clear Plastic Covering needs to be removed from the top of Box case before use to avoid the box overheat!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Klingler LLC. on June 28, 2020
By Maria D DeShong on July 27, 2020
so far im happy,need to play around
with it some
graet for the price
antena not the best,had some shows
that wont show,hooked up my antena from
the dollar store and got them
For this one, I wanted to be able to record things so I put this in our living room. I get 4 channels and usually, only a few will be without static. The box to record is impossible. I have tried to connect it by watching videos. I also had my friend try and he works on electronics all the time. He also has a box similar, but not the same. His works fine, but mine is a paperweight.
Save your time and money. This antenna is totally garbage for the reception. I even tried to put it into other rooms with more windows, and it does the same exact thing. I should have returned it months ago.
By GWEN the Baker on September 9, 2020