Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.59
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
eXuby Digital Converter Box for TV - View and Record HD Digital Channels for Free (Instant or Scheduled Recording, 1080P HDTV, High Resolution, HDMI Output, 7 Day Program Guide) with HDMI & RCA Cable
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Media Format Digital Video||HDD, USB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WATCH FREE DIGITAL CHANNELS - On your HDTV, tube TV, LCD, LED, projector etc. - Multiple outputs: HDMI, component, coaxial and RCA - *Number of Channels Vary on Location and Antenna Strength*
- 1080P FULL HD RESOLUTION - Sit back and enjoy pristine video quality - Or adjust the resolution to your heart's desires: 1080p, 1080i, 720p and 576p
- RECORDING CAPABILITIES (External Storage Device REQUIRED) - Record your favorite shows by connecting a USB Flash Drive or External Hard Drive (not included).
- ALWAYS KNOW WHAT'S PLAYING - Use the electronic program guide (EPG) to know every show and movie and when it is on 7 days in advance - Also, plug in your hard drive and watch movies, listen to music and view your pictures
- PERFORMANCE & LONGEVITY - eXuby Digital Converter Boxes are developed with quality in mind for dependable performance - And they are made to be durable ensuring longevity
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RCA Cable Included
Before you buy please note:
- Not to be used as a cable box. This Digital Converter Box will NOT work with ANY cable or satellite services or signals such as Dish, Time Warner/Spectrum, AT&T, Cox, etc.
- Not a standalone recorder. It is designed to ONLY record programs that it receives from an HD antenna. External USB storage device required - not included.
- Number of channels received depends on your location and the antenna being used.
- IMPORTANT: Please do an online search for available channels in your area and what type of antenna you need to receive channels. The FCC DTV Reception Map is a good source.
With the bright LCD Screen you will always know what channel you are on
Create your own custom channel list for easier browsing.
Keep children from watching inappropriate shows with the Parental Control feature.
Auto Signal Tuning
The digital converter box auto tunes each channel so you can receive the best possible picture.
Analog Pass-through Channel 3/4
You can choose to have your shows broadcasted on channel 3/4.
Recording and Multimedia Function - USB Flash Drive Required - NOT INCLUDED
Record your favorite TV show, playback movies, view pictures, and listen to your favorite music.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What blew my mind is how well the DVR function works. There is no built-in storage for this, so get a good size USB drive (flash drive or hard drive) and you will be blown away at the quality and ease of use. Great online program/schedule for each receivable channel, too.
Definitely worth the money. You guys that live close to a metro area will see FAR more channels, I'm sure. But for me... this is great.
I have to laugh about all the people complaining here that the time tracking is only in 24-hour clock readings. There's a very simple toggle in the setup menu that allows you to choose whether you want readouts in a 24 or 12-hour format.
My only actual complaints are 1) it lacks one feature my old converter box had -- a 'freeze frame' button while viewing live TV. I found that extremely useful for pausing onscreen credits, which now flash by in a nanosecond. And 2) the box itself is so tiny and lightweight that the weight of the coax cable can pull the box off a narrow shelf. They could put some weights in the box to counteract that.
Haven't yet used the recording function, and will edit this review after I do, but I do like that it records to both USB thumb drives and regular standalone hard drives.
I also liked that 5 weeks after purchase, I got an email from the seller saying to please contact them if I had any problems and "we will rectify the problem and earn your satisfaction." That's good company practice.