3 Way Smart Dimmer Switch Kits, Diivoo WiFi Dimmable Light Switch,Voice and Remote Control,Work with Google Home,Smart Life App,Alexa,Neutral Wire Needed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.04 x 3.17 x 1.51 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
|Control Method||App, Remote, Touch, Voice|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Notes Before Place Order: Neutral Wire is needed by master switch, standard wall plate size; The 3-way smart dimmer switches support to control the light from 2 locations or more, also support 3/4/5/6way circuit,comptable with ordinary switch;Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only,Input Voltage:100-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- 0%-100% Dimming:Adjust the desired brightness by application on the phone or touch led touch panel manually.For use with up to 150 Watt of Dimmable LEDs, CFLs or 350 Watt of Incandescent bulbs;Led Bulbs support Mains Dimming method; Support triac dimmable LEDs.With Brightness memory function, the light will turn back to previous brightness after turned off.
- Voice Control:This wifi smart dimmer light switch works with Alexa,Google home, and Google assistant,enjoy your hands-free moment when you are come back home with many stuffs.No hub needed.
- Remote Control and Schedule:Created schedules to control your lights on,off or dimmable from anywhere,wherever you are at home, in office or travelling.Perfect to create different lights for your daily time, TV time or bedtime.Sunrise and sunset settings also supported.
- Reliable Customer Service:FCC certified for safety problem. 18-month warranty,friendly on-line e-mail support.
Specifications for this item
|Controller Type||Amazon Alexa , Google Assistant|
|Current Type||3-way Kit|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Items||2|
Customers also search
- Product Dimensions : 5.04 x 3.17 x 1.51 inches; 9.91 Ounces
- Item model number : STD02-DV
- Date First Available : January 22, 2021
- Manufacturer : Diivoo
- ASIN : B08TR3GGYF
- Best Sellers Rank: #360,348 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #1,054 in Electrical Light Switches
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Precise Light Adjustment with the APP or Voice Commands
Whether you're reading, watching TV or enjoying a romantic dinner, this 3-way wifi dimmer lets you choose the right level of light for your activity via the Smart Life APP or voice commands.
Adjustment dial fine tunes dimming range for your specific bulb
There is an adjustment dial to set the low end of dimming range for your bulb type for most efficient operation, and this dimmer improves the performance of dimmable CFLs and LEDs by eliminating flicker. ensuring lights stay on when they are dimmed to a low level, and making sure lights operate properly at all levels.
Both the Master and Add-on Switch are dimmable
This two switch are all dimmable, You can implement all the functions on any switch. please noted ONLY the main switch has an indicator light, and it can be closed as your need. The dimmer can works with a mixed load of light sources, and be used for a three-way applications.
- Remote control by smart life APP;
- Works with Alexa or Google Home for a voice commands;
- Adjustment dial fine tunes dimming range for your specific bulb;
- Both the Master and Add-on Switch are dimmable;
- Automatic Schedules and timer;
- Brightness Memory and led Indicator;
- Over Temperature Protection and Wiring Error Alarm;
Control and Dim your Lights with Smart Life APP or Voice Commands
This 3-way smart dimmer would connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network easily to provide wireless control of your lights – without a hub or bridge required. You can easily set the ambiance of any room and control your lights from anywhere with Smart Life APP. Whether you're unwinding on the couch, meeting in the boardroom, or vacationing in Hawaii, you'll be able to remotely control and dim your home lighting from anywhere.
Parameters: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz;
Maximum Wattage: 400W(INC), 150W(Dimmable LED&CFL);
Working Temperature: -20 ~ 85 ℃;
App Supported: Smart Life APP or Tuya Smart APP;
Wi-Fi required: 2.4GHz 126.96.36.199 b/g/n only, NOT SUPPORT 5G 188.8.131.52ac;
Build your smart home with Smart Life app
This dimmer light switch would work with "Smart Life" App to control your room lights. Smart Life App is the most popular IOT App in the US at this moment, so you can hunt for different products that work well with the Smart Life app for your home automation.
Voice Commands works with Alexa and Google Assistant
Diivoo dimmable smart light switch works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to give you hands-free voice control over your lights. It's so helpful when you back home with hands full of groceries.
Timer Switch and Automation
It's a timer dimmer switch, you can set automatic schedules for your light easily. Using the Smart Life app, you can schedule your hall lights to turn off at sunrise, or synchronize your living room lights with the sunset so you never come home to a dark house. Works with IFTTT to create applets according to your needs.
The Wiring Diagram of Diivoo 3-Way Wifi Smart Dimmer Switch
The Wiring Diagram of Diivoo 3-Way Wifi Smart Dimmer Switch
STEP 1: Install the Master Switch and Add-On Switch
1.Attach the white wire(neutral wire) from the master switch to the group of white wires (neutral wire) in the electric box.
2.Attach the black wire(live wire) from the master switch to the hot wire in the electric box.
3.Attach the TRA-2 wire(brown) from the Add-on switch and the load wire from the light bulb to the TRA-2 wire(brown) from the master switch.
4. Attach the TRA-1(red) wire from the Add-on switch to the TRA-1 wire(red) from the master switch.
5.Attach the ground wire(green) from the master switch to the group of ground wire, and Add-on switch is the same.
STEP 2: Check the Wiring is Correct
1.Check the led indicator of the master switch, when the green led Indicator flashes quickly, it means you have a wrong wiring, back to Step 1 to check and rewiring. if the red led indicator is always on, go to the next step.
2.Manually turn on/off and Dim/Brighten the switch, if the light bulb work well, the wiring is ok. if you can only turn on/off the light, but can't dim or brighten the lights normally, back to Step 1 to check and rewiring (usually is the wire to the light bulb have a wrong connection to TRA1, attach it to the TRA-2(master or add-on switch is ok) will slove the problem)
STEP 3: Connect the Smart Switch to Wifi
1.Login the "Smart Life - Smart Living" App with your account.
2.Click"+" in the top right corner of app to add the smart switch.
3.Click "Switch(Wi-Fi)" in Electrician Category.
4.Check the switch is in the pair mode, AP mode will be more stable when connect the switch to wifi
5.Follow the app instructions to complete the addition
STEP 4: Pair works with Alexa/Google home
1.Pair works with Alexa
2.click"Skills" > search"Smart Life" app > click"enable" > Login with your smart life account (the same account that you pair with your switch) > click "Link now" > finished
3.Pair with Google Home
4.Home Control" > Click "+" add a device > search "Smart life" app > Login with your smart life account (the same account that you pair with your switch) > click "Link now" > finished
Q1: Why the switch can't control the lights? or Why the switch can't turn on/off and dim/brighten the lights?
A: You have a wrong wiring, please back to step 1 to check and rewiring the switch, Diivoo provides online installation assistance and life-time technical support directly, please note take a photo about the wiring of the old switch you replaced will be very useful for your installation.
Q2: Why the switch can't connect to wifi?
A: Kindly please check and follow the steps:
1> Check the Wiring follow the Wiring Diagram and STEP 1
2> Make sure your WiFi router on 2.4G Channel, no access limitation (like Static IP or MacAddress Bonding), set a different name for the two channel when the router is on 2.4G and 5G mixed mode, as "wifi 2.4g" and "wifi 5g".
3> Make sure your phone is on 2.4ghz channel When syncing with switch.
4> Installed the correct App named "Smart Life" or "Tuya Smart".
5> If you still can't connect, please reset and use AP mode.
6> Please check the number of devices connected to wifi router, When the number exceeds the performance of the router, the wifi connection would be unstable or failed. so you need pause or turn off some devices, For some old routers, keep the number of devices connected to the router less than 10 at the same time, it will improve your success rate for the wifi connection.
Q3: Why the switch can't connect works with Alexa/Google home?
A: -> Make sure your switch was installed correctly, add the switch in the "smart life" APP and be sure the switch works well with the smart life app.
-> Check the skill your enabled was correct (the same as the Smart Life App logo).
-> Verify that the account used in the skill is the same as in the Smart Life App (many people use another account).
Easy and Faster Installation
1.Turn off power at circuit breaker before installing the unit.
2. Replaces standard traditional light switches:Turn off the power and remove your old switches from wall.
3..Check for Neutral Wires: Look for a bundle of white wires folded up in the back of the junction box and secured with a wire nut, master switch needed a neutral wire
4..Connet The Wires: Please connect all wires on the mater switch and add-on switch.