|Product Dimensions||7 x 2.7 x 10.2 inches; 5 Pounds|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||sc5f|
|Date First Available||August 27, 2011|
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Duda Energy 5 lb Bag of Pure Sodium Carbonate Dense Soda Ash Na2CO3 pH Adjust Chemical Spa Pool Cleaning Dishwasher
|Price:||$15.65 ($0.20 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Industrial Grade Soda ash (Sodium Carbonate) Na2CO3 99.8+% Soda Ash, 0.2% Water
- May be used for water softening, making glass, regulating pH levels!
- Excellent base for cleaning up chemical spills, oil absorbent!
- Works great in homemade laundry detergents and dish washing!
- Used as a relatively strong base for various settings. May be used to adjust pH
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Duda Energy|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00840194103060|
|Included Components||Sodium Carbonate|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||5.00 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Hand Powered|
|Size||5 lb Bag|
|Specific Uses For Product||Glass,Dishwasher|
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Duda's Sodium Carbonate Dense Soda Ash by Duda Energy Chemical Formula: Na2CO3 Grade: Industrial / Technical Grade Specification: 99.8% Soda Ash / 0.2% Water Form: Dense granular. This chemical is widely used as a water softener. It can also be used to make glass and to regulate pH levels. It is also a good base to neautralize and clean up acid spills. How is it made? Limestone and salt is mined from the ground. The sodium carbonate is then derived from this limestone and salt.