Due Vittorie Oro Gold Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar IGP, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar in a Wood Gift Box, 8.45 fl oz 250ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Liquid Volume||8.45 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- THE PERFECT GIFT - Each Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar comes packaged in a Special Edition glass decanter with a cork pourer and wooden box, making it a very luxurious gift for both Men and Women that appreciate good food from Italy.
- PGI BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA - Created from a reduction of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes from Modena, Italy, Oro Gold is a true balsamic vinegar and is PGI (IGP) Certified to ensure you are getting the best quality product.
- AGED IN WOODEN OAK BARRELS - Due Vittorie Oro is an aged balsamic vinegar, spending a good part of its life in durmast oak barrels that encourage the transfer of tannins and the absorption of the wood essences into the vinegar.
- SMOOTH FLAVOR, FULL-BODIED SWEETNESS - The full-bodied sweetness of the balsamic vinegar blends harmoniously with the degree of acidity and the after-taste of black cherries. With a natural acidity level of 6%, it is smoother than others.
- We are a Family Business from MODENA, ITALY - Due Vittorie is located in the heart of the province of Modena and works to create balsamic vinegars according to tradition, combining heritage and modern technology.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Oro Gold Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar is aged in durmast oak barrels, providing a depth of flavors like no other. It is a dense, clear and bright, deep brown color and has a persistent aroma with hints of acidity and wood.
IGP (PGI) CERTIFIED
With an emphasis on authentic and high-quality ingredients, this Special Edition of Due Vittorie Oro Gold has been awarded the highly coveted IGP (PGI) certificate.
The taste is full-bodied and sweet with the lingering flavor of wild black cherry. Oro Gold shines when paired with your favorite olive oil and bread and is wonderful on salad, pasta, cheese, vegetables, and desserts. It is one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen.
Created from a reduction of top-quality Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes from Modena, Italy, Oro Gold Special Edition is a true balsamic vinegar and is PGI (IGP) Certified to ensure you are getting the best quality product.
Made with just cooked grape must and wine vinegar. We do not add any flavors, caramels, colorants, or preservatives and there are no allergens or sulfites present. Our Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP is gluten-free.
This decadent balsamic vinegar can be used in multiple ways. As a salad dressing or a dip for freshly baked bread. Dress up veggies or drizzle over bruschetta and pizza. Try topping ice cream to take it up a notch!
A bottle of aged Due Vittorie Oro Gold Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar is the perfect gift for hosts, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and house-warmings.
Balsamic vinegar was first used as a tonic and has been used for centuries as an aperitif and digestif. It’s pure and natural ingredients can help with weight loss, lowering cholesterol, and stabilizing blood pressure.
This product is labeled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Cooked grape must and wine vinegar. Dyes, Preservatives, and Additives Free.
Drizzle over veggies or meats, Pizza, salads, Ice cream, strawberry. This Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is a flavorful garnish to any dish. It's balanced sweet and sour flavors help elevate your creations to the next level.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.