|Date First Available||December 12, 2020|
DxTerity COVID-19 Saliva At-Home Collection Kit with Prepaid Express Return Shipping and Laboratory PCR Testing (10-pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FDA AUTHORIZED HOME TEST FOR SARS-CoV-2 VIRUS DETECTION ON SYMPTOMATIC AND ASYMPTOMATIC INDIVIDUALS – This non-invasive easy to use at-home saliva test for COVID-19 has been FDA authorized for use by both individuals with and without symptoms of COVID-19. The test detects the presence of viral genetic material but will not confirm immunity or detect antibodies. This test is authorized by FDA for emergency use during the COVID emergency.
- SAFE, CONVENIENT, AT-HOME SAMPLE COLLECTION – Kit includes everything needed for sample collection. Only a small amount of saliva sample is needed. Avoid the discomfort of nasal swab and long lines for testing. Registration and sample collection can be done from the comfort of your home or office. Sample collection is unsupervised, so the report may not be valid for all travel purposes.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND AUTHORIZATION – Online registration and physician authorization process included with the kit. Samples must be registered into the DxTerity portal and returned to a FedEx collection location on the same day as collection, before the last express pick-up. Samples may not be collected on Sunday in most locations.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND RESULTS – Fact sheet for patients and the official lab report will be available to you online and may be downloaded to serve as proof of your result. DxTerity developed the test and each sample is processed in our CLIA-Certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and CAP Accredited (College of American Pathologists) laboratory.
Specifications for this item
Non-Invasive At Home Sample Collection – Authorized, Simple, and Convenient
Register, Collect and Ship Same Day
Simply register your kit, create or log into your account, complete the screening questionnaire, and type in the 14-digit Specimen ID located on your collection tube. The Specimen ID must be entered correctly to process your test. Open the kit and place all the contents on a clean, dry surface. Register your device just before you collect your sample. Your Specimen ID and the registration date and time will be electronically stamped upon registration.
DxTerity tests all samples in our CLIA-Certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and CAP Accredited (College of American Pathologists) laboratory.
FDA Emergency Use Authorization
Proven COVID-19 screening used by over 100 major companies including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and vaccine manufacturers is now available to individuals.
- Asymptomatic and symptomatic testing
- Unsupervised, non-invasive saliva self-collection
- FDA authorized for at-home collection
Register Your Kit at DxTerity.com
Independent physician prescription is included and provided upon kit registration.
Collect Saliva Sample
DO NOT eat, drink, smoke or chew gum 30-minutes prior to collecting your saliva sample. Fill the device to the fill line with saliva.
Ship Sample Same Day with FedEx
Place the specimen in the provided bag and seal the device in the box with attached Express return shipping label. Samples must be returned to a FedEx location on the same day.
Login and Check your Test Result
You will receive an email when your test result is available. Login to view and download the report.
Reliable COVID-19 testing utilized by over 100 U.S. corporate partners
Companies from coast to coast trust DxTerity's COVID-19 screening program. Now available to the general public on Amazon.
DxTerity Diagnostics is a Los Angeles based CLIA licensed and CAP/ISO accredited clinical laboratory leveraging the power of genomic testing with safe and convenient from-home sample collection capabilities. DxTerity’s COVID-19 testing program has clinically validated and is EUA authorized by the FDA.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested at a City run site this week, it took 2-days for the test to arrive at the lab, super frustrating.