|Item Weight||1.08 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||5.98 x 4.92 x 2.28 inches|
|Item model number||R1815D50AC-BL|
|Size||15 Amp Outlet|
|Amperage Capacity||15 Amps|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ELEGRP 25W 5.0 Amp Type C USB Wall Outlet, 15 Amp Receptacle with USB Ports, USB Charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Google, LG, HTC and Android Devices, with Wall Plate, 2 Pack, Matte Black, UL Listed
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅【Smart System】 Added a reversible Type C USB port for the increasingly popular electronic devices trend. Built in 2 smart chips recognize the individual device‘s charging protocols and requirements to optimize charging of your electronic devices for fast and efficient charging of phones, tablets, gaming devices, e-readers and a host of other electronic devices.
- ✅【High Charging Power】 Type A and Type C USB charging ports feature a total output of 5V DC, 5 Amp, 25W (Max 5.0A standalone). Compatible with all kinds of USB devices with multiple charging protocols including Apple Protocols, Samsung Protocols and Standard BC1.2. Meets a variety of charging requirements to make sure your devices are charged at blazing-fast speeds. 【NOT for laptops】
- ✅【Tamper Resistant Outlets】 Duplex 15 Amp receptacles comply with NEC requirement mandating that receptacles installed in dwelling units must be listed as tamper-resistant. Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks the access to the contacts unless a two-or-three-prong plug is inserted, preventing young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets.
- ✅【Durable Design】 Exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today's decors. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. Heavy duty design is made to last.
- ✅ 【Easy to Install】 Works with 12 or 14 AWG for back wiring. Replace an existing outlet in as short as 10 minutes. A screwless wall plate and complete installation instructions included. Compatible with all electrical boxes, decora devices and wall plates. FCC certificated. UL and cUL listed.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At the office, home or school, USB type C has arrived
You’ve probably noticed something strange about many of the latest phones, tablets and laptops: The familiar rectangular Type A USB ports are gone, replaced by smaller oblong connectors. USB type C has taken over at work, at home and at school.
While many iPhone and iPad models stick with Apple’s proprietary Lightning connector, USB type C is now part and parcel of most laptops, phones and tablets made today. Even the latest MacBooks and Chromebooks are part of the movement to USB type C.
What Is USB Type C?
USB type C is a relatively new connector for delivering data and power to and from computing devices. Because the USB type C plug is symmetrical, it can be inserted either way, eliminating the frustrations of earlier USB ports and putting it on a par with Apple’s reversible Lightning plug.
What's more, USB type C is closely linked to several powerful new technologies, including Thunderbolt and USB Power Delivery, that can change how we think about our gear and working in the office, on the road, or at home.
Multiple Protection Safer Charging
Built-in circuit protection system protects your device from various hazards
1.Line Loss Compensation 2.Backflow Protection 3.Overheating Protection 4.Overvoltage Protection
5.Undervoltage Protection 6.Overcurrent Protection 7.Overload Protection 8.Short Circuit Protection
Elegant Matte Finish
Texture matte surface looks best with today's decors. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. Comes with a set of matte screwless wall plate.
1.Heavy Duty 2.Matte Finish 3.Flame Resistant
Easily Install and Remove the Screwless Wall Plate
This screwless plate cover can be easily taken off from the fixing plate by prying two pry-off slots
Receptacle Rating: 15A, 125V
Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15R
USB Rating: 5VDC 5.0A in total
Wire Guage: #14 - #12 AWG
Wiring Type: Back Wire Only
Operating Temperature: -4 to 104℉ (-20℃ to 40℃)
Product Size: 4.17x1.69x1.69" (106x43x43mm)
Remark: Screwless wall plate is included
|Dual Type A (4.0A)||Type A + Type C (Quick Charge 36W)||Type A + Type C (5.0A)||Dual Type A + Type C (6.0A)||Type A + Dual Type C (6.0A)|
|Color||Glossy Black||Matte Black||Matte Black||Matte Black||Matte Black|
|USB Rating||5V 4.0A in Total||Type A: QC3.0 18W Type C: PD2.0+QC3.0 18W||5V 5.0A in Total||Type A1: 5V 2.7A Type A2+Type C: 5V 3.3A||Type C1+Type A: 5V 3.0A Type C2: 5V 3.0A|
|Wiring Type||Back Wire or Side Wire||Back Wire Only||Back Wire Only||Back Wire Only||Back Wire Only|
|Package Quantity||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 6 Pack, 10 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 6 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 6 Pack|
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The TR (Tamper-Resistance) requires a little push at times to get something fully into the outlet, but then again that is partially a good thing, which I figure may ease up over time if things are inserted and removed.
However, they are a good-looking product, and so far they are working out just fine for where I wanted to install them.
USB C to USB C = my phone shows fast charging for about 30 seconds and then the time goes up and it's charging much slower.
USB to USB C = does the same thing slow charging on 3 phones in my home.
Samsung Fold 2
and Iphone SE..
Nice to have a use plug without looking for an adapter but not why I bought it.
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2022