USB Type C Earbuds Stereo Earphones in Ear Earbud Headphones with Microphone Bass Headset with Mic and Volume Control Compatible with Google Pixel 2/XL, Xiaomi, Huawei and More
|Price:||$11.97 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item Weight||5 Grams|
|Control Type||Volume Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Clear Sound Quality: The improved design of the 10mm internal drive and metal aluminum earphone housing makes the stereo sound output more clean and realistic, the ear buds enable you to enjoy every detail of the sound.
- Comfort and Stable: Soft silicone earplugs give you complete comfort even if you wear the wired headphones earbuds for long time. They are generally more stable than Bluetooth earbuds, in particular, the extra (S / M / L) silicone plugs enhance the adaption to different sizes of ear canal.
- Durable Material: The earphone with mic are made of metallic materials with 3.9 ft anti-wrap oxygen-free copper wire, ideal for long lasting use. The flexibility of the in-ear headphone cable makes it easy to pass through backpacks and clothing when you are moving outside.
- Convenient Functions: Earbuds with mic and volume control have three handy function keys that make easier to adjust the volume +/-, switch songs, answer/hang up phone.
- Gift: Once you order the earphone, you enjoy our 12-month warranty and a kindly customer service. You can receive silicone plugs（S/M/L）, clip and a storage box in the package.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
USB Type C audio earphones in order to help the life of each client. The ear buds have been carefully designed, rigorously tested and produced to provide the perfect audio experience for every audio-loving customer.
You can have our 12 months of worry-free after-sales service. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we will give you a satisfactory response in 24 hours.
Special advantages of USB Type C audio earbuds
♬ Stereo earphones have been tested for 15,000 times and are still working, they can satisfy all your needs in every occasion.
♬ Metal aluminum shell of in ear earbuds has the characteristics of light weight, high density and good sealing performance, ensures the clear sound quality and a durable use.
Call and music communication devices:
Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL and more.
LG V40 ThinQ, V30, V20, G7, G7 ThinQ, G6 and more.
Samsung NOTE10+5G, NOTE10, A8s and more.
Sony Xperia XA2, XA2 Plus, XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact and more.
Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate Res P20, P20 Pro, P30 Pro, Glory V10 and more.
We have been improving our products. The type c earbuds will definitely be compatible with more devices. If you are not sure whether your device is available, you can contact our customer service staff for your professional answers.
Some devices do not support the volume +/- function.
Answer | End Call | Reject Call | Switch Songs | Activate Siri | Volume +/-
One click: Start/Stop the music.
Two clicks: Next song.
Three clicks: Previous song.
Long press: Decline call/Start Siri.
Short press: Answer/End calls.
Press +/-: Volume up/down.
Be happy to add it in your shopping cart, we sincerely hope that you have a pleasant experience.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the earbuds in general: I don't know what it is, but earbud quality has declined over the ears. I used to have some JVC earbuds that could probably withstand getting run over by a car, in the snow, twice. I know, because it did. These earbuds, look like if I gave them to a 5 year old, they could probably break it in half. In half. The string in that weak. Hasn't broken on me yet, but that thing isn't going to last.
The earbud sound quality: I bought a pair of $18 knock off AirPods that were my main earbuds for about 8 months now. Damn those things are great. Aukey if you're interested. Battery life isn't the best, but sound quality and for the price, well worth it. This is $17 and sounds, bad. I don't know how else to describe it. It's like you have a really good sounding concert and you're listening to it bootleg underground in the sewers.
Problems with earbuds addendum: When I first plugged them into my phone, it started changing the volume of my phone from midway to all the way up. I was scared to plug these things in my ear and play something in fear that it would turn the volume max and blast out my eardrums,but luckily it didn't.
Also, for some reason, every time I change to a different song on Spotify, it momentarily, for a whole second I might say, plays the song on speaker, before switching back to earbud mode. What? It's like this thing came broken.
In conclusion; Save your money. I don't recommend this at all. If you're like me, and you're looking for a wired C-Port companion to your wireless earbuds, all I can tell you is, stay off of Amazon. Small selection, fake/sponsored reviews, and the item sucks. Go look at other websites.
they were also cold AF, definitely not my type. I was so used to my old Sony earbuds. but it's all up to you.
the cable was rigid, but sound was ok.