Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringe with Needle, 30G 1cc 1/2-Inch (12.7mm), Box of 100
|List Price:||$18.99 Details|
|Price:||$16.30 ($0.16 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.69 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||100 Count|
About this item
- Sharp Needle Syringe For Comfortable Injection: EasyTouch diabetic needles are made with surgical steel, film-coated, tri-bevel cut, and electro-polished to remove burrs, creating one of the sharpest insulin needles on the market, per STR Labs
- Easy-Flow Injection Syringe: Utilizing thin-wall cannulas, EasyTouch diabetic syringes feature a thinner wall that reduces the required plunger force and helps large insulin doses flow easily for a smoother, more comfortable injection
- Better Barrels: EasyTouch insulin syringe barrels are lubricated, boldly marked, and have pronounced flanges to support a smooth and secure injection
- Quality You Can Trust: EasyTouch syringes with needle are manufactured according to MHC Medical Products’ FDA 510K to allow for the control of each component and ingredient, from the insulin needles' grind to the barrel markings
- Our Promise: MHC Medical Products stands behind its products with a simple promise: Quality you can trust and comfort you can feel; if you're not satisfied, let us know, and we'll make it right
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What Makes Us Different
Comfort You Can Trust
Easy Touch insulin syringes are designed for accurate and smooth administration, while maximizing comfort at the point of injection. From needles to barrels to gaskets, every component is designed with safety and comfort at the forefront.
In-House, U.S. Based Quality Control
Easy Touch products are managed and monitored from production to post-market surveillance from its headquarters in the U.S. A safe, comfortable injection requires a commitment to excellence in all parts of production and distribution, which is exactly what MHC Quality Control stands for.
- Triple-Bevel Cut for Superior Sharpness
- Anti-Coring Technology
- Electropolished to Remove Burrs
- Thin-Walled for Maximum Flow
- Film-Coated for Comfortable Injection
- Made with Surgical Steel
- Contains No Natural Rubber Latex
The Easy Touch Family of Products
Our mission at MHC Medical Products is to improve lives with high-quality, accessible healthcare products. Easy Touch is a diverse line of medical products focused on improving the lives of diabetics and their quality of care. With over 75 products and growing, Easy Touch is a comprehensive solution to diabetes care.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.8 x 5.7 x 3.5 inches; 1.06 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 13, 2019
- Manufacturer : MHC Medical Products
- ASIN : B07T8F2RKB
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,715 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 30G 1cc 5/16" (8mm) Box of 100 (Polybag)
EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringe with Needle, 31G 1cc 5/16-Inch (8mm), Box of 100
Brandzig Ultra-Fine Insulin Syringes 30G 1cc 1/2" 30-Pack
EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 29G 1cc 1/2" (12.7mm) Box of 100 (Polybag)
Brandzig Ultra-Fine Insulin Syringes 29G 1cc 1/2" 30-Pack
|Sold By||MedLab Supply Co.||Preferred Pharmacy Plus||MedLab Supply Co.||Brandzig||RMS PRODUCTS Free & Fast Delivery||Brandzig|
|Brand Name||Easy Touch||Easy Touch||Easy Touch||BRANDZIG||Easy Touch||BRANDZIG|
|Size||10 Count (Pack of 1)||30G 1cc 5/16" (8mm)||31G 1cc 5/16" (8mm)||30 Count (Pack of 1)||29G 1cc 1/2" (12.7mm)||30 Count (Pack of 1)|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find the shame some people have of ordering needles a sad fear to have, but these came in a small cardboard box with a non-descript Amazon label. So for those ashamed of your purchases, fear no more?
The needle point is a consistent sharpness and smooth barrel. The plastic grade is a bit thicker than others, but it is also of the slightly software grade and cause me no grief when working with my nerve damaged fingers. The syringe markings are clear, no smudging, and broken down by 1 unit lines instead of the normal 2 or 5 unit markings. The bags are actually perforated correctly, allowing for people will weaker grips to easily tear each bag of 10 open. My cats are a bit disappointed, as they loved chasing those stretched out plastic bits of static that I always ended up with from other brands.
Not sure how long this will last, but these will be my go-to product for now, assuming the quality will last :)
Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
TLDR: It works but is super fragile. Get what you pay for and use with care.