100% Natural Banana Fruit Powder, 2 LB, No Artificial Flavors/Preservatives/Fillers, Unsweetened, Non-GMO, Vegan-Friendly, Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Natural, Organically Produced, No Artificial Colors/Flavors/Preservatives/Fillers
- Widely used for Baking, Desserts, Smoothies
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Non-GMO
- Makes excellent face packs and various cosmetic applications and for making soaps. Popular in sports nutrition, pet food ingredients
- Friendly reminder: Due to the nature of our 100% natural fruit powders with no artificial preservatives you may need to blend the powder separately first with warm water/milk to dissolve it completely
Similar item to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All the goodness of bananas now packed in a single scoop of banana fruit powder. The natural sweetness of the fruit makes banana fruit powder an excellent sugar substitute.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.1 x 6.3 x 2.9 inches; 2 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Indus Farms Superfoods
- ASIN : B07S2NQMPR
- Best Sellers Rank: #345,582 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #223 in Flavoring Powders
- Customer Reviews:
100 % Natural Banana Fruit Powder
Statements regarding health benefits have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.If you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medications, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use of this product & consult your doctor.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.