Other Sellers on Amazon
Vegan Egg Replacer by Ener-G | Gluten Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Non-GMO, Kosher | 16 oz Package
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Wheat Free|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
About this item
- EGG REPLACER Vegan Egg Replacer for baking mimics what eggs do in recipes to bind baked food together, but it’s completely egg-free.
- USES Ener-G Egg Replacer simplifies baking for people who cannot use eggs. Use it to replace both egg whites as well as egg yolks.
- BENEFITS Gluten free, made from potato starch and tapioca starch flour. Perfect for those with food allergies or restrictions, or just watching their nutritional intake.
- VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE Egg Replacer is Vegan, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, Non-GMO, Kosher certified. One 16 oz package is equal to 100 eggs.
- ENER-G FOODS Since 1962, our mission has been to deliver the highest quality bread, baked goods and food for anyone living with dietary restrictions. We are dedicated to producing products that are innovative, safe, nutritious, and tasty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ener-G Egg Replacer -- 16 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.3 x 2 x 8.4 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : thomaswi
- UPC : 075119124480 654391182816 885400665062 773821390901
- Manufacturer : Ener-G Foods
- ASIN : B0014DZGUQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,929 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Cholesterol Free. Low Protein. Kosher. Vegetarian. Low Sodium.
Potato Starch, tapioca starch flour, leavening (calcium lactate (not derived from dairy) , calcium carbonate, citric acid ), Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, Methylcellulose.
1- 1/2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer plus 2 tablespoons warm water equals one egg. Mix thoroughly before adding to the recipe.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Update: We still use this regularly for baking because it is so much more convenient to buy than all of the ingredients in it individually. I've found that using either a stand or hand mixer to really work some air into your batter before adding the powder/water slurry helps what you're baking rise so much better. You can also help it along by adding 1/2 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp lemon juice. You won't taste the lemon juice in the baked good but it boosts the rising power. Thus far the best success we've had is with the devil's food cake mix from the store plus a can of cherry pie filling in place of the oil, and then the slurry made from this stuff in place of eggs. Perfection!
By Sairbear88 on December 29, 2015
But the answer when using this is not only good, but so much better than it was before.
Now I bake just as I did before - except (important except) no animals are suffering because of my baking. Plus my health, well I was surprised at 66 I went from not too healthy to 100% healthy.
I will definitely use this for other baked goods to see how it fares. But so far so good!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.