Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick, Electop Micro USB to RJ45 Ethernet Network Adapter Compatible with 4K Fire Stick ,Chromecast Google Home Mini and More Streaming TV Sticks(Adhesive Tape Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Raspberry Pi Zero, Chromecast Ultra / 3 / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Fire TV Stick 4K|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Say Goodbye to Unstable WIFI Connection: Suffering from unstable connection when connected wifi signal for your fire tv stick? Our Ethernet Adapter can effectively enable you with more stable and faster internet access, solving the problem of weak WiFi signal. Connect it,then you can enjoy smooth video feast now!
- Perfect TV Stick Solutions: Widely Compatible with Fire TV Stick 4K, Google Home Mini, Chromecast Ultra / 3 / 2 / 1 / Audio, Raspberry Pi Zero, etc. Attentions: 1, Supporting Ethernet through the TV stick which is Micro USB port; 2, Do NOT support fire stick gen 1 (FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or tablet or cellphone; 3,Do not fit for VPN.
- Easy to Set Up: Plug and work instantly, No driver needed. Just simply connect the Amazon Ethernet Adapter into the Micro USB port on your Fire TV and plug in an Ethernet cable directly from your router, it will be activated.(Additional Power cable is suggested for sufficient power supply via Micro USB port )
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet : Rely on the speed and reliability of wired internet to achieve Full 10/100Mbps ethernet speed. Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps can realize reliable and faster LAN access. Equipped with Led indicator, which can exact show the working states of this fire stick ethernet adapter.
- Thoughtful & Perfect Design: Made of Aluminum alloy material for quick heat dissipation during long-time tv shows.Comes with 2pcs self-adhesive tapes, which is convenient for you to locate this fire tv ethernet adapter in proper location, avoiding poor contact between fire tv stick and LAN Wires due to hanging in the air.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
What's in the box
Fire Stick Ethernet Adapter
- This ethernet adapter is designed for use only with Chromecast devices and the TV Sticks supporting Ethernet through micro USB port;
- Please be sure that the other end of your Ethernet cable is connected to a functioning router that has internet connectivity;
- Do NOT support fire stick gen 1, Roku Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone;
- The USB port of this adapter is only for charging not for date transfer;
- DO NOT support network with VPN (VPN will make the network speed much slower).
LED Indicator Lights
Good Company for Your Fire TV Stick
Stable and Fast Connection
|Micro USB Port||480 Mbps(Data transfer speed)|
|RJ45 Ethernet Port||10/100 Mbps( RJ45 Connection)|
|Power Supply||5V/1A ~ 5V/2A(Additional Adapter and Cable suggested)|
|Micro USB Port||Power supply only (No data transfer )|
|Ethernet Connection||Faster and stable internet connection compared to WIFI|
|Smooth Video Streaming||No more signal interfernce when using WIFI against other wireless signal such as Bluetooth|
|Quick Set -up||Easy to set up, no drive progarm and application required, plug and play|
Steps to apply this ethernet adapter for your Chromecast/Fire TV Stick
Simply to set up and start streaming in minutes, just plug and play.
- Step 1: Plug Chromecast/TV Stick into HDMI port in your TV.
- Step 2: Connect the Micro USB connector into Chromecast/TV Stick,make sure the Micro USB connector is tightly connected with the Chromecast/TV Stick.
- Step 3: Connect Ethernet cable to RJ45 port.
- Step 4: Plug the USB cable into AC power adapter.
- Step 5: Enjoy your TV Shows.
Compatible with Fire TV Sticks Series:
Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
Compatible with Chromecast Series:
Chromecast 1/2/3, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio, Google Home Mini.
Compatible with Roku TV Sticks Series:
Roku Express 4K.
Notes：Not support Fire Stick 1, Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10, Cellphones, Tablets, and Laptops.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.