- Save 6% each on USB C Hub for MacBook Dell Hp Lenovo Chromebook and Type C Devices offered by Hiearcool Direct when you purchase 500 or more. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% each on USB C Adapter offered by Hiearcool Direct when you purchase 400 or more. See more products in this promotion
- Save 4% each on USB C HUB offered by Hiearcool Direct when you purchase 300 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on USB C Ethernet Adapter offered by Hiearcool Direct when you purchase 200 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on USB C Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more USB C Dock offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on Universal Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more Type C Adapter offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on 11in1 USB C Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more 8in1 USB C Hub offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on Docking Station for MacBook Pro/Air when you purchase 1 or more USB C Dongle offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on this item when you purchase 1 or more USB C Hub offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on USB C to HDMI Adapter when you purchase 1 or more USB C to Ethernet Adapter offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
USB C Hub Ethernet, Hiearcool USB C 4K@60Hz HDMI Adapter,8 IN1 Multiport Type C Adapter 1Gbps 100W PD USB C Dock USB3.0 TF/SD Dongle Docking Station Compatible for MacBook Pro Dell Hp Lenovo
Save 2% on USB C Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more USB C Dock offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 2% on Universal Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more Type C Adapter offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 2% on 11in1 USB C Docking Station when you purchase 1 or more 8in1 USB C Hub offered by Hiearcool Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0|
|Number of Ports||8|
|Compatible Devices||Mouse, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops, Televisions|
|Operating System||Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Linux|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-Function USB C Adapter: 1x 4K HDMI,1x Ethernet port,PD port,3x USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps,TF/SD card slot up to 104Mbps. Expand your work at home/office or on the go.
- Elevated Performance 4K@60: Hiearcool USB C Hub delivers stunning 4K picture quality and a high fresh rate at 60Hz; no more lag, ensure you won’t miss a sec no matter online meeting or gaming.
- Reliable Network: Always be ready to face a new challenge. 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet hub provides a solid network connection instead of spotty Wi-Fi when surfing online.
- 100W Power Delivery: Hiearcool USB C Hub compatible with 100W USB C Power Adapter to provide high-speed power passing through.
- Cooler & Safer: With an advanced inner chip GL823K, the Hiearcool USB C hub provides a cooler functioning temperature and stable performance. Keep your peripherals safe and sound.
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
From the brand
Compatible device:(partial listed)
Macbook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021,
Macbook Air 2018/2019/2020/2021
Dell XPS 13 9350/9360/9370/8930, Dell XPS 15 9550/9560, Dell Latitude 7480/7490
HP Spectre x360 13", HP ProBook 440 G8, HP ENVY 13-ba0xxz, HP Elitebook 840 G5/850 G5/830 G6
Lenovo Yoga 720 13"/920 13.9", Lenovo Thinkpad T480/T490
Razer Blade 15 14 13
Faster & Smoother
Wi-Fi is obviously more convenient,but Ethernet will be faster than Wi-Fi and ensure you a smoother online surfing experience.
No Lag with 4K@60 HDMI
HDMI is the best choice for you to connecting gaming console /TV/monitor/projector etc,.
It also provides you a 4K vivid image with 60Hz.
Cover All Your SD/TF
Up to 104mbps read and write.All you need is plug and play.
Share your joy,upload on internet via Hiearcool USB C Hub anytime anywhere.
Q: Does this USB C HUB support 4K@60Hz?
A: Yes, Hiearcool 8IN1 USB C Adapter supports up to 4K@60Hz for DP1.4 and 4K@30Hz for DP1.2.
DP1.4 laptop (Example):
MacBook 2021 M1 Pro Version 12.0 / MacBook 2020 M1/ HP ProBook 440 G8 / HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xxz / Razer Blade 15
DP1.2 laptop (Example): MacBook Pro 2018 Version 11.6 / MacBook Pro 2020 Version 12.0.1
The configuration of the laptop determines The final resolution of HDMI output.
1*HDMI: 4K@60Hz for DP 1.4, 4K@30Hz for DP 1.2
1*Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
1*USB-C PD Input: up to 100W Power Passing-thru
3*USB3.0: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps
1*SD Card Slot: speed up to 104MB/s
1*TF Card Slot: speed up to 104MB/s
What You Get
1 x Hiearcool USB C Hub
1 x User Manual
1.If your MacBook is the first time to use the Ethernet port, Macbook needs to be set up as follows: Click ‘System Preferences’ - 'Network', click '+' and selecting usb 10 / 100 / 1000 LAN to create an application (click on the app to show usbusb 10 / 100 / 1000 Lan green, connected successfully). Macbook accessed through wired internet at this time.
2.Due to the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data), the communication protocol may blackout or flicker for a few seconds(1 minute at max, depending on laptop and monitor) when data transfer; Please be patient wait for the data completed.
3.To ensure a stable connection, please connect the power adapter for the laptop before using the printer/hard drive/SSD or other power consumption required products.
4.Standard USB ports not recommended for charging USB devices.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The construction of this 8-in-1 is solid and it works well with my Lenovo ThinkPad running on the latest Windows 11 Pro. All ports work well with the hub plugged into the Thunderbolt 3 Port in my laptop with the PD input port rapidly charging up my Android phone.
One of the first things I did was to do benchmark tests using CrystalDiskMark 8. The tests showed impressive read/write speeds for the USB 3 ports. The ADATA UV131 16GB USB flash drive that I used has a read speed of up to 40 MB/s and a write speed of up to 10 MB/s. The USB 3 ports in this hub gave me read/write speeds that are far better than the listed speeds; i.e., 66 MB/s and 14 MB/s, respectively. The speeds are clearly superior to my older 7-in-1 hub which gave read/write speeds averaging 21 and 4 MB/s, respectively.
The tests, however, showed somewhat disappointing read/write speeds for both the SD and micro SD card readers. I used a Micro Center 32GB Extreme Speed SDHC Class 10 SD which has a read/write speed of up to 60/10 MB/s, and a Micro Center 32GB microSDHC Card Class 10 card which has a read/write speed of up to 80/15 MB/s for the tests. This hub gave an average speed of 21/13 MB/s for both the SDHC card and the microSDHC card, respectively. Using the same SDHC card in the old 7-in-1 hub gave me a far more impressive read/write speed of 91/40 MB/s. Nevertheless, when it comes to actually writing and reading files, the differences are hardly noticeable.
One good thing about this 8-in-1 hub compared to the 7-in-1 hub is that this does not heat up as much as the latter. It is in fact much cooler. The infrared thermometer showed a reading that runs as high as 110F for the old 7-in-1 hub, making the hub hot to the touch. This 8-in-1 hub gave a reading of around 97F; definitely not hot to the touch. One limitation that I found in both this 8-in-1 and my old 7-in-1 hubs is that you cannot use both the SD and microSD card readers at the same time.
Overall, I would recommend this 8-in-1 USB C hub to anyone who needs more ports than can be found in a regular laptop. Hiearcool makes quality USB hubs. I have had my 7-in-1 Hiearcool USB hub which I use daily for over two years and have had no issue whatsoever with it. This 8-in-1 hub is a definitely good value. Just like my old 7-in-1 hub which I am still using, I am expecting this 8-in-1 hub to last a good number of years of daily usage too.