Ethernet Adapter for TV Stick, Fire Stick Ethernet Adapter 4K, KOOPAO Micro USB to RJ45 Ethernet Adapter with USB Power Supply Cable for Streaming Sticks Including Chromecast, Google Home Mini
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||USB, USB Type C, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 10|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop, Tablet|
|Data Link Protocol||USB, Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stable Network: Support Micro USB TV stick, Chromecast Ultra / 3/2/1 / audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero, etc., Ethernet to achieve faster, more stable Internet access, and more stable internet signal.
- Advanced Technology: Faster Internet Connection, RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps , the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access.No worry about relay streaming, perfect item to providing a streaming movie,gaming by connetct directly from the micro USB ports where WIFI is unavailable or unreliable.
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Congested wireless network, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, only the old wireless router supporting 802.11b. The best solution for poor network performance of Chromecast and other TV sticks.
- Plug and Play: Driver-free, no need to install any drivers for the Ethernet adapter, just plug and play; you just need to insert it, and then you can. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues.
- 3.3 ft USB power cable and Micro USB cable: Don't worry if your Ethernet adapter cable is not long enough to hang in the air, making your Ethernet connection loose under gravity (Note: Do not include wall charger or ether Network cable)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
1. Fast and steady network connection compared with WiFi.
2. Made of high class alloy material, plug and play.
3. Suitable for Chromecast devices and TV stick compatible with Ethernet.
4. Full speed operation, no compression and cache.
5. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access.
6. LED indicators for Link and Activity.
7. Support Nintendo Switch
8. Wide compatibility: suitable for Amazon Fire TV, for Google Home for Mini, for Chromecast Ultra, for Chromecast 1/2, etc.
This ethernet adapter is designed for use only with Chromecast devices and the TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo
Please be sure that the other end of your Ethernet cable is connected to a functioning router that has internet connectivity;
Do not support fire stick gen 1, Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone
Can't work as USB Ethernet adapter for PC, the usb port of this adapter is only for charing not for connecting your laptop
DO NOT support network with VPN (VPN will make the network speed much slower)
How to operation:
No configurations needed for this Ethernet adapter, just plug and play.
Step 1: Plug Chromecast into HDMI port in your TV.
Step 2: Connect the Micro USB connector in the Ethernet adapter for Chromecast to the Micro USB port in Chromecast.
You need make sure the Micro USB connector is inserted tightly into your Chromecast.
Step 3: Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet adapter for Chromecast; the other end to your router.
Step 4: Plug the USB cable into AC power source.
Step 5: Enjoy your Chromecast.
Colour: black Material: aluminum alloy Interface: USB2.0 (power supply)+ Micro2.0 (data trasfer) Port type: RJ-45 Line length: 100cm/39.4" Transmission rate: 10/100Mbps Network standard: 10M/100M Transmission medium: twisted pair Product size: 59*23*16mm/2.32*0.91*0.63" Packing size: 135*86*21mm/5.31*3.39*0.83" Product weight: 60g Gross weight: 78g Application: for Chromecast devices and TV sticks that support Ethernet
RJ 45 Ethernet Port:
The Yellow light blinks to show the enternet is working constantly；
The Green light on show the enternet cable connected.
No delay in the network
Independent chip to provide 100M network performance without delay
Plug and play
Whether it's playing games, watching movies the internet is unimpeded.
1.Why the network is even slower when connected this adapter ?
Hello , Please check if your Ethernet cable is CAT-6 or higher version . as the CAT-5 cable is too slow for live stream or 4K videos .
2. I'm using the 1000M Gigabit ethernet , do i need this adapter?
Hello, technically , for the network with bandwidth 500M+ or Gigabit, you will not need this adapter , because the wifi will be quicker than this adapter. But for 10M-300M network，this adapter will bring a lot help by keeping the download speed in a high level , while the speed of wifi is not stable.
3. Can i connect the charging port of this adapter to the usb port on TV , instead of the usb wall charger?
no , because the usb port on TV can not provide enough power for the adapter. it will solidly reduce the performance of this adapter which may cause the buffering problem.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not totally blaming this device though, as it might have been errors on my part or not enough noodling with my home network, but I have up and just use an old computer instead. YMMV
Top reviews from other countries
Installing is a breeze: Plug the Micro USB plug into the Fire stick (removing the existing cable), run the Ethernet socket to where you need it, then run the other end of the cable to the existing USB power plug provided with the stick. Plug in an Ethernet cable and off you go! It was instantly recognised by my Fire stick, showing it as being a wired connection. It only runs at 100mbps, so slower than a 5GHz WiFi connection, but without all that annoying potential interference.
It's been in place a few weeks now and so far I've not had any problems accessing my router, which is apparently a problem with the official adapter. It's been rock solid, no stuttering or buffering on video, smooth in operation. It's a bit of a winner.