Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HDMI Extender Over ca5e/6/7,avedio links HDMI Ethernet Extender Adapter up to 196 feet/60m with IR, Loop Out Option, Full HD 1080P, Dobly Digital/DTS, 3D, HDMI1.4a,for Roku,Fire Stick,Laptop
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||HDMI, RJ45|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: HDMI Extender with IR extends HDMI Signal cable up to 196 feet(60 meters) between the TX and RX unit via single RJ45 cat5e/6 ethernet cable.which breaks the limitation of HDMI transmission's length, and cost saving for HDMI long distance transmission. For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend use Cat 6 cable.
- WIDE AUDIO and VIDEO COMPATIBILITY: Support DTS/Dobly/DSD/PCM audio format, Video resolution support up to 1080p@60hz, support 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i. No loss of quality and easy to install. No driver needed.
- HDMI Loop-out: Additional HDMI output on the Transmitter to connect to a local display or monitoring.
- High quality metal housing design: offer efficient heat dissipation ensuring the system stability during long hours of operation. Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes noise interference.
- IR REMOTE CONTROL: Allow Source Device to Recognize Remote Commands, and you can control the source device from remote viewing location for convenience. IR cable are included.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS: Support HDMI 1.4a
Support IR control
Support highest video resolution 1080p/60Hz
Support 1.5Gbps data rate and tmds dock up to 148.5MHz
Support 8 bit deep color
Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable, input up to 10 meters, output up to 15 meters.
Signal transmission: By using single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cable instead of HDMI cable, it can extend the distance up to 60 meters between TX and RX.
Support video: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Max Baud rate:1.5Gbps
Operating and Connecting：
1.Connect one HDMI cable between source device and TX Extender, the max cable distance is 10 meters
2.Connect one HDMI cable between display device and RX Extender, the max cable distance is 15 meters
3.Connect TX and FRX Extender via single cat 5E/ 6 cable , the max distance is 60 meters.
4.Pls insert the IR RX cables and IR TX cables into the ports of IR RX and IR TX on Transmitter and Receiver.
5.Connect 5V power supply to the TX and RX.
6.LED indicator light
TX LED indicator light: When there is no signal input, it turns blue; When there is signal input, it turns red.
RX LED indicator light: When there is no signal input, it turns blue; When there is signal input, it turns red.
TX HDMI Extender x 1pcs
RX HDMI Extender x 1pcs
DC 5V Power adapter x 2pcs
IR cable x 1pair
User Manual x 1pcs
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that they work as described, although they seem to run a bit warm.
## 2-year Update #####################
: cat 6 did not completely correct the dropouts on the farther (by ~30') of the two TVs. 100' must be about the limit as provided. WHAT DID CORRECT THE ISSUE and make them rock-solid was replacing their apparently under-powered USB power supplies with a couple cheap extra phone chargers I had kicking around. I haven't had an issue since. Wish I'd bumped into this solution sooner. I'm going to buy a 3rd since I'm now confident in their stability.
UPDATE: I contacted the seller and they sent a replacement free of charge. When it arrived I noticed it had a different usb charger than the first one. I swapped that out on the sending unit and they both worked again! It turns out it was just a bad usb power cable. The RF transmitter still doesn’t work so I’m giving it only 4 stars.