Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
EzyRoller Classic Ride On - Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Bike Type||Hybrid Bike, Cruiser Bike|
|Age Range (Description)||4-14 Years|
|Special Feature||Training Wheel, No-pedal|
|Included Components||Everything Included|
|Specific Uses For Product||Road|
|Item Weight||2.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMOOTH RIDING: Of all the ride on toys on the market today…why EzyRoller? On this sit down scooter your child will be smooth sailing across playgrounds and sidewalks. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic provides hours of fun for anyone. It doesn’t matter if you are 4 or 14…this ultimate riding machine is guaranteed to be a blast.
- RIDE IN COMFORT: Not only will you be riding in style, you will be riding in comfort. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic has a comfortable seat removing strain and pressure from your back.
- NO PEDALS: That’s right. No pedaling on this crazy cart. This EZY Rider isn’t like your usual riding toys. The EzyRoller Ride On Classic has a foot bar allowing your child to get this racing machine moving with easy alternating leg movement on the foot bar.
- EXTENDABLE FOOT BAR: Just like you can raise the seat or remove the training wheel on a bicycle, the EzyRoller Ride On Classic comes with 2 steel extensions to grow with your child. Whether the rider is a tyke or teen, the EzyRoller riding toys will last through the years.
- DIMENSIONS: EzyRoller Ride On Classic’s steel frame is 26”-42” in length, 17” wide, 14” height, & weighs 12.8 lbs. This riding machine may be light weight but its low center of gravity makes it easy to maneuver & is safe for riders ages 4+ and under 150 lbs.
Small Parts Choking Hazard - Adult Assembly Required
This machine is for EzyRolling Ninjas. This is the machine that started a movement: the original authentic EzyRoller Classic. It's the genuine article, extendable to allow kids from 4 to 14 and even small adults to curve their way.
Self Propelling Action
Pump your feet back and forth on the feet bars to rocket yourself forward. You will be addicted to the motion!
An easy access side brake makes for quick stops and rad drifting action.
The middle bar extends to perfectly fit your kid's leg length. Two extensions are included in the box to grow with the rider.
|Mini||Classic||Drifter X||Pro X||Drifter Pro X|
|Recommended Rider Age||2-5||4+||6+||10+||10+|
|Recommended Rider Height (inches)||33" - 30"||40" - 60"||40" - 60"||50" - 60"+||50" - 60"+|
|Recommended Rider Weight (pounds)||<45||45-100||45-100||120+||120+|
|Seat Width (inches)||11.5||13.5||13.5||17.5||17.5|
|Weight Limit (pounds)||110||154||154||220||220|
|Extensions Provided (inches)||4"||4" and 8" (12" when combined)||4" and 8" (12" when combined)||9"||9"|
|Brake Type||Direct Friction||Direct Friction||Handle + Friction||Handle + Friction||Handle + Friction|
|Colors Available||Purple, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Black||Purple, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Black||Purple, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Black||Purple, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Black||Purple, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Black|
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of our neighbors told us they were getting some of these for their boys so we thought we would do the same. A bit of background, my 9YO is on the autism spectrum and things like riding bikes is hard for him due to balance / coordination issues. We thought this would be a great way for him to play along with the neighborhood kids so we bought this as a Santa present for Christmas.
He was hesitant at first but once he figured it out, he took right to it. Our neighbors have always included him with their play but this allows him to be right in the mix of all the scooting around; the whole bunch of them have a lot of fun with these. In fact, our 5YO was so jealous of the other kids having them, he spent his savings on one for him self.
They are very easy to assemble and add or take out the extra lengths to make it fit a smaller or taller kiddo. Even with being ridden off curbs and left outside they are both still going with only a few scratches in the paint but no problems prohibiting riding. Both boys 4 and 8 can maneuver them very easy and pull the break. Do be cautious of fingers nit going under the wheel. As long as hands are kept up off the ground they won't get caught. My 4 year old did catch his fingers once but it wasn't a big problem just a "boo boo".
By princess35 on June 12, 2017