Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 50.7 Fl Ounce Bottle (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$32.12 ($0.05 / Fl Oz) $28.74 ($0.05 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Natural artesian water|
|Number of Items||12|
About this item
- Pack size: Pack of 12, 1.5L (50.7 Fl Oz) bottles of FIJI Water
- Everyday hydration: The 1.5L bottle is the largest of the FIJI line, perfect for on-the-go hydration throughout the day, or for keeping a refreshing reserve in the fridge at home or the office
- Double Electrolytes: FIJI Water has more than double the electrolytes as the top premium bottled water brands for a soft, smooth taste. And while theirs are added, ours occur naturally from slowly filtering through volcanic rock.Beverage container material: Plastic
- Natural artesian: Bottled from a natural, sustainable artesian aquifer in the remote Fijian Islands, untouched by man
- Soft, smooth taste: Rain slowly filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH, and its signature, soft smooth taste
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Earth’s Finest Water starts in the clouds. High above Fiji, over 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, tropical rainfall is purified by equatorial trade winds.
The rainwater slowly filters through volcanic rock, gathering electrolytes and minerals, contributing to the distinctly soft, smooth taste of FijI Water.
Then the water collects in a natural artesian aquifer deep below the Earth’s surface before it’s bottled at the source. Untouched by man, until you unscrew the cap.
Fit For Every Occasion
Whether hosting a party, replenishing after a workout, or hydrating on-the-go, FijI Water has the perfect bottle size to fit your every need.
|330mL Bottle||500mL Bottle||700mL Bottle||1L Bottle||1.5L Bottle|
|Activity||Group events, Dinner parties, Kids' activities||On-the-go activities, Everyday hydration, Office environments||Exercise and fitness, Everyday hydration, Travel||All-day hydration, Camping/Hiking, Travel||All-day hydration, Camping/Hiking, Travel|
|oz.||11.15 oz.||16.9 oz.||23.7 oz.||33.8 oz.||50.7 oz.|
|mL||330 mL||500 mL||700 mL||1000 mL||1500 mL|
|Standard Pack Sizes||6, 36||6, 24||12||6, 12||12|
Case includes 12, 1.5L (50.7oz) bottles of FIJI Water. The 1.5L size is great for ongoing hydration throughout the day. Its soft, smooth taste comes from its extraordinary source -- a protected artesian aquifer found deep underground in the remote Fiji Islands. FIJI Water is the choice of discerning top chefs, fine restaurants and hotels around the world.
About Brand :
Our most popular item, the 500 mL bottle, is the perfect grab-and-go size.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.39 x 3.39 x 11.42 inches; 42.8 Pounds
- Item model number : FFUS 1.5L
- UPC : 748427910020 703570179960 748427907297 748427912604 632565000135 632565000067 748427916701 748427911782 748427910808
- Manufacturer : FIJI Water
- ASIN : B0013T5YO4
- Country of Origin : Fiji
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states and to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. For APO/FPO/DPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #128 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #6 in Mineral Drinking Water
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do wish the Fiji bottles were more prestigious in the packaging quality since the price is so high, but that's just my only little personal complaint and doesn't;t really affect the product: Fiji water!
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.