Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - Nintendo Switch
|List Price:||$59.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.00 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Command Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters like Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude in epic real-time battles
- Play through three distinct storylines set in the Fire Emblem: Three Houses universe, each with a different ending, from the point of view of a new protagonist, Shez.
- Combine the action-packed Warriors-style gameplay with the strategy and style of the Fire Emblem series
- Fight through hordes of enemies with Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters and their distinct abilities
- Use Fire Emblem series mechanics like the weapons triangle, character classes, crests, and battalions to tailor your strategy
Customers also search
Join Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters in epic, real-time battles across Fódlan
Step into the shoes of Shez, as they meet Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and other Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters as you fight for the future of Fódlan. Align with a leader to build and command an army in 1 vs. 1,000-style battles and deep strategy. The house you choose will bring you through one of three compelling stories, each with a different outcome. Each Fire Emblem: Three Houses character you recruit on these journeys has a distinct set of flashy combos and powerful specials that can cut through hordes of enemies.
Use the strategy of Fire Emblem to gain the tactical advantage in Warriors-style gameplay
Dive into real-time battles as you and your army of Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters take on hundreds of opponents, while using elements from Fire Emblem to maximize your strategy. Issue commands to your army in the midst of the chaos of battle to achieve missions and objectives. Plan ahead and prepare for battle by equipping weapons, skills, and classes that capitalize on opponent weaknesses. Assign elements from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, like crests or battalions, to characters to further hone how you plan your approach.
Strengthen your bonds in and out of battle
Develop and build battle-tested relationships with other Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters as you fight for the future of Fódlan. Deepen the relationships between characters to give yourself a tactical advantage on the battlefield and to see them open up in support conversations. Bring characters closer together by pairing them up in battle or by spending time together at base camp. Develop your base camp and train, shop, and prepare each of your team members before jumping into the heat of battle.
Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. Nintendo.
From the manufacturer
Creating smiles for generations
Nintendo's mission is to put smiles on the faces of everyone we touch. We do so by creating new surprises for people across the world to enjoy together. We've forged our own path since 1889, when we began making hanafuda playing cards in Kyoto, Japan. Today, we’re fortunate to be able to share our characters, ideas and worlds through the medium of video games and the entertainment industry.
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway. This game gives you the best of both worlds. It keeps the support system and has a compelling story. If you played Three Houses, you’ll notice this is sort of an alternate story, and it’s quite interesting!
There are ways to upgrade your camp grounds, tons of different activities to do, and the battles are actually quite well done. Some characters feel a bit underpowered at first, but there is always an option to change classes just like in a regular FE game.
I was a bit overwhelmed at how much there was to this game at first, but after getting used to it, I’m enjoying it quite a lot! You can still hangout and enjoy time with characters. I haven’t made it all the way through the game yet (playing Blue Lions route) but it you can still recruit some characters from a different class in certain situations.
Be forewarned there is a bit of a learning curve. There’s a lot to implement upgrades into. Figure out which classes, weapons, etc, go best on each character. There are a lot of facilities to use and upgrade and each uses different materials. It can be overwhelming for some, I think, but after getting the hang of it, it becomes a lot easier to manage over time.
Overall, I’m really enjoying this FE Warriors game. If you enjoy both the Warriors style gameplay and mostly everything else FE, then I believe you will enjoy this game.
The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid. A must for fans of both Fire Emblem and Dynasty Warriors. If you do not like Dynasty Warriors games, then you may be disappointed with FE:Three Hopes.
Not only is this game the SECOND in a FE spinoff series, but also the 1,469th title (give or take) in the Warriors series of games. A series which crosses many I.P.s and franchises. Please don't let ignorance or a poss lack of intelligence/literacy warrant a bad rating on a game or any other product. BEWARE---TLOZ also has a few spinoffs in the same style of game play as we have here, released by KT as well. Personal issues not related to gameplay should not reflect a publicly visible opinion of quality! Kinda inexcusable.
Having played FE 3 houses, 3 hopes has plenty of crossover elements that have been implemented into a warriors game. Things like weapon durability, free roaming base camp, and class unlocks and supplies to improve your base. They have monsters just like 3 houses.
Performance wise, I have not had any problems. It runs pretty smooth docked, much better than Hyrule Age of Calamity. Very rare hiccups during gameplay.
As for the gameplay, the story is pretty long with tons of dialogue. My first play through was over 40 hours, and I skipped some scenes. Weapons system was implemented well and adds depth. The controls are easy.
Having played many warriors games since Dynasty warriors 4 including Orochi and empires games, this game feels like a middle ground between Dynasty Warriors and Dynasty Warriors Empires with all the little elements from the Fire Emblem universe. You can free roam around camp, gather supplies to improve camp, train and upgrade warriors, forge and improve weapons, cook and dine, chores, and unlock different classes. It is just a very well done warriors game.