Bai Flavored Water, São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade, Antioxidant Infused Drinks, 18 Fluid Ounce Bottles, 6 Count
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||São Paulo Strawberry Lemonade|
|Unit Count||108 Fl Oz|
About this item
- FLAVORED WATER DRINKS – overflowing with strawberry lemonade fruit flavor
- HEALTHY FLAVOR AND JUST 10 calories – low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE – contains 30mg of caffeine per serving
From the manufacturer
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemon Antioxidant Infused Beverage delivers delicious fruity refreshment without unwanted sugar and calories. Infused with antioxidants and made with no artificial sweeteners, Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemon has only 10 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving for delicious hydration you can feel good about. Bursting with juicy sweet and tart flavor, Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemon brings bold flavor into your life.
- Package Dimensions : 8.46 x 8.15 x 5.47 inches; 1.13 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Bai Brands, LLC
- ASIN : B01IR6J5RW
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,072 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #15 in Flavored Drinking Water
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Filtered water, erythritol, clarified lemon juice concentrate, citric acid, malic acid, tea extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), stevia leaf extract, strawberry juice concentrate, natural flavors, acacia gum, vegetable juice concentrate (for color), coffeefruit extract, sodium citrate.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my go-to drink which is delicious and I never seem to grow tired of it. The only flavor I like is the Pomegranate, I keep the empty bottles and use them to cut the servings in half with cold filtered water otherwise it's too sweet for me. I love the fact that I can get double the amount by doing this without compromising the taste. I often put one in the freezer for awhile so it gets really cold and slushy, great if you are going to the beach or driving for awhile. For me this is the perfect refreshing drink that's healthy, low in calories, reasonably priced and the perfect replacement for any sugary drink or soda.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.