Flow Alkaline Spring Water, 100% Naturally Alkaline, 1L (33.8 Fl Oz)
About this item
- 100% Naturally Alkaline Spring Water + pH of 8.1: Essential minerals and electrolytes for supercharged hydration.
- Healthy Minerals: Flow Alkaline Spring Water contains natural, essential minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and bicarbonate that gives Flow Alkaline Spring Water its fresh, smooth taste.
- Eco-Friendly Pack: Designed with +68% renewable materials + 100% recyclable and a plant-based cap for low carbon footprint.
- Flow has more healthy minerals than most bottled waters, and it's NATURALLY alkaline (pH of +/- 8.1). That means our minerals come from the earth, not an artificial process. That also means Flow's naturally occurring magnesium, calcium, bicarbonate, and potassium are amazing for your health.
- No more plastic water bottles. Our package is mostly made of sustainably sourced fibers with a plant-based cap. Flow packs are made from 100% recyclable and +68% renewable materials.
Flow Water Water Nat Alkaline Sprng 1 LT. Pack of 6; Low Carb Dairy Free Glute Free Vega Wheat Free Yeast Free; BEVERAGE, WATER.
- Product Dimensions : 2.78 x 3 x 6.25 inches; 2.11 Pounds
- UPC : 627843463832
- Manufacturer : Envirokidz organic anic
- ASIN : B0795ZZ58Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #136,053 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #376 in Mineral Drinking Water
- Customer Reviews:
Natural Spring Water
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.