Flow Alkaline Spring Water, 100% Naturally Alkaline, 500ml (16.9 Fl Oz)
|Volume||16.9 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- 100% Naturally Alkaline Spring Water + pH of 8.1: Essential minerals and electrolytes for supercharged hydration.
- Healthy Minerals: Flow Alkaline Spring Water contains natural, essential minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and bicarbonate that gives Flow Alkaline Spring Water its fresh, smooth taste.
- Eco-Friendly Pack: Designed with +68% renewable materials + 100% recyclable and a plant-based cap for low carbon footprint.
- Flow has more healthy minerals than most bottled waters, and it's NATURALLY alkaline (pH of +/- 8.1). That means our minerals come from the earth, not an artificial process. That also means Flow's naturally occurring magnesium, calcium, bicarbonate, and potassium are amazing for your health.
- No more plastic water bottles. Our package is mostly made of sustainably sourced fibers with a plant-based cap. Flow packs are made from 100% recyclable and +68% renewable materials.
Flow Alkaline Spring Water has a natural pH 8.1. Sourced from a single artesian spring, Flow collects natural electrolytes, minerals, and alkalinity that gives it a smooth delicious taste. The electrolytes work by helping your body absorb liquids faster, making Flow perfect for athletes or people who are always on the go. Each case of water you buy is also guaranteed to be BPA-free thanks to its unique packaging. Flow prides itself on trying to make the environment a better each day. No more plastic bottles, the packaging is made with a plant-based cap and +68% renewable materials. Each one is also 100% recyclable. Buying a case of water is cheaper than buy-ing single units, saving you money in the long run. It will be delivered straight to your door.
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 2.7 x 2.55 inches; 1.06 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Flow Alkaline Spring Water
- ASIN : B07W5RFFRC
- Customer Reviews:
Natural Spring Water
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers also search
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.