|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Messages, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, Music Player|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen, Microphone|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Band Material Type||Silicone|
|Band Width||22 Millimeters|
About this item
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones ; Circumference: 200+/- 5mm
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built-in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 5Atm; responses from Google assistant - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch - Receive smartphone notifications and app Alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, Download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness Tracker, Microphone, music storage and controls, custom goal and Alarm settings, calendar Alerts, Multiple Time Zones, weather, LED Flashlight, wireless syncing
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Fit for every style. This ultra-lightweight 43mm sport smartwatch is up to 40 percent lighter than other models with an aluminum case and silicone band. It lets you track your heart rate, track your workout (even swimming), customize your Dial and more. Case size: 43mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; imported
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||3.49 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Performance. It's definitely more responsive due to the new 3100 processor, but it's not a massive improvement. Apps are snappier and Google Pay comes up instantly, unlike previous watches. It seems to lag behind other non-Wear OS smart watches in terms of speed, but it's a step in the right direction.
2. Battery life. Initial battery life looked to be sub-par with an average day ending at 15% or lower. However, I removed some of the pre-installed bloatware (Nike run app, some emergency dialer app, Spotify) and I also made sure the Fossil heart rate monitor wasn't a widget on my watch face. Between these actions, my battery life after an average day was just under 50% - much better. This number includes always-on display and Google Fit background heart monitoring.
3. Comfort and style. Easily my favorite part about the watch. It's very sleek looking while also being extremely light weight. It's barely noticeable throughout the day and the silicone band is the most comfortable I've had yet. The stock Fossil watch faces aren't the best I've seen but some do offer some nice functionality. Unfortunately there is no speaker, so calls or Google Assistant responses aren't handled well on this watch.
4. Durability. Can't speak to this point too much since I've had it less than a week. I've read some reports of issues with the plastic housing, the charging hookup on the backside, or the rotating crow. With that said, I'll be taking extra care just in case. Definitely spend $8 to get the glass screen protectors.
5. Fitness tracking. Works as well as any other Google Fit supported watch. The weight makes it more ideal than other watches. Just be aware that it will drain the battery much faster while you're actively tracking your exercise.
TLDR - Among the fastest Wear OS smartwatch and exceptionally comfortable. Clean up junk apps for much improved battery life. Get the glass screen protectors. No built-in speaker. Stock Fossil faces are decent.
I had issues with the battery and found the solution
* Turn off Tilt to wake screen
* Turn on Always-on screen (yes it not consuming battery as Tilt to wake option)
* And also don't turn on Background heart rate in Google Fit (it will discharge the battery in 10 hours)
With this configuration, I am using this watch for more than 30 hours.
And it is a little bit slower than my friend's Ticwatch E.
I came from a Moto 360 sport, which would die on me at about 8pm. This watch is loads better than that. Notifications come in quickly, watch looks great aesthetically, and having the watch last all day is all I wanted in a smart watch.
One thing that I've had a little bit of an issue with is the GPS on the watch, since I wanted to use it on runs. I've mapped out the normal run I do at 1.11 miles, and the watch usually thinks it's anywhere from .6 miles to .9 miles. Not a huge deal, but would've been nice to dial it in more accurately.
Overall I highly recommend this watch.
Top reviews from other countries
The best part is the media control. Although you can download specific apps the inbuilt media control app is convenient. Play a song on your phone and the media app on the watch detects it instantaneously and then we don't touch our phone. Messages from different apps can be replied to via the watch itself. It detects voice well for Google assistant as well as speech to text. The watch is 5atm so no problem if rain or sweat. The sport part of the watch is pretty evident in its weight and the Google fit app doesn't disappoint. Let me be honest that I am not into much workout but the watch helps keep a track of my daily activity in terms of steps and the Google fit point system does motivate to achieve more. The difference is noticeable as I prefer walking more now to then see my watch appreciate my efforts. I commute daily in crowded trains. This watch is convenient and functional and does not require much effort in use. Wear Os is not the most perfect software yet and the one star less in the rating is for that, but the small glitches barely interfere with the usage of this watch. I have used the Sony smartwatch 2 prior to this and the evolution of smartwatches is very much evident when I use this Fossil smartwatch.
To conclude the Fossil sport smartwatch is a watch for someone who is looking at getting a functional timepiece & more but does not want to compromise on looks, the feel and the design. With a very smart profile functionally and with looks, the Fossil sport smartwatch is the one to keep and keep on using. At the price point its a steal.
The watch works fine with an iPhone but some of the features that we get when we connect to an android phone is missing. Watch will receive notification from iPhone but cannot reply back to a message from the watch itself. Google maps can be installed on the watch but to use it you will need an android device. My watch easily last for at-least 30+ hours for me with an above average usage. The watch is very light and have a good build quality. If you are using this watch with an android device you can unlock a lot more features. But for me with my iPhone the watch has every I need. It will notify me, helps to find my phone, fitness tracking,..
1. wear os
That's it. No, seriously. There is no other reason. This watch should be discontinued for the betterment of humanity. If you want to flaunt " Fossil" logo on a watch, It doesn't do a good job even for that purpose.
1. Cheap (af) build quality. Feels like a INR 200 watch that used to be sold on the street during early 2010s.
2. Hangs again and again. Optimization is bad (af).
3. Battery life is 20-24 hours max without sync on. With sync on, it literally dies in 10-12 hours. And when the battery gets low, good luck changing the menu!
Final Verdict: Complete wastage of 9k.