|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||2.83 x 2.76 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight||0.02 Kilograms|
|Brand Name||GM CLIMBING|
|Size||30cm / 12inch | Single Unit|
GM CLIMBING 16mm Nylon Sling Runner 22kN / 4950lbf CE UIAA Certified
|Price:|| $6.95 $27.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- GM CLIMBING 16mm Nylon Sling, 22kN, CE and UIAA certified, made of tube nylon webbing, sewn in bar-tack for high durability.
- Width: 16mm / 5/8inch; Length: available in 30cm / 12inch, 60cm / 24inch and 120cm / 48inch. Tube Nylon Webbing
- High resistant to wear, nylon sling has a long useful life.
- Light weight while rating to high strength 22kN. An easy-to-carry gear which is able to help in many activities: Rock Climbing, Mountaineering, Rappelling, Hiking, Emergency Gear, etc.
- Bright fluorescent orange color for easy distinguishing among gears, and gray for better adaption to outdoor environment.
GM CLIMBING 16mm Nylon Sling Runner
Length: available in 30cm / 12inch, 60cm / 24inch and 120cm / 48inch (flat pull)
Width:16mm / 5/8inch
Material: Tube Nylon Webbing
Breaking Strength: 22kN / 4950lbf
Weight : 30cm-24g / 0.85Oz, 60cm-42g / 1.49Oz, 120cm-79g / 2.79Oz
Certification: CE1019 EN566 / UIAA 104
Light weight while of high durability to 22kN
Low cost while versatile in multiple activities
These features make sling popular equipment in outdoor activities.
We usually add several slings in equipment rack or backpack as a multiple purpose tool.
Extending anchor point / protection
Creating equalized anchor system
Slinging around natural protection like trees or threading through stones to create instant anchor
Keeping gears and ropes organized during operation
Rappel Back-up by tying Autoblock knot
Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Eric Ahumada on June 17, 2022
By IGBT on November 13, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Great service, fast delivery.