GTRACING Bluetooth USB Adapter Transmitter V5.1 Wireless Dongle for PC, Laptop, PS4, PS5, Switch Connects Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Gaming Chair, GT Lynck1
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, USB, Bluetooth 5|
|Operating System||Windows 11,10,8,7|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.36 x 0.78 x 0.2 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, USB|
|Data Transfer Rate||3 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Bluetooth USB adapter is specially designed for our GTRACING series audio gaming chair, also it can turns your device into Bluetooth-enabled and you can easily connect with Bluetooth headphones, speakers, computer(with USB port), laptop, etc.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with Windows Xp/7/8/10/11 computers and laptops, also gaming consoles like Playstation (PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5), Nintendo Switch(TV mode). It is not compatible with xbox but you can connect it with your TV while playing xbox.
- Plug and Play: For Windows 11,10,8,7,Vista,Xp and gaming consoles, there's no need to install any driver and you can plug into the USB port and start connecting immediately.
- Updated Version: This new version is compatible with PS5. The adapter uses the JL chip and supports Bluetooth 5.1, allowing a more reliable connection with a range of up to 32.8ft/10M.
- Compact Size: Extremely small size allows you to take it everywhere easily or just leave it on your PC after using. It takes up no space.
- Automatic Connection Back: After the Bluetooth device is turned off and restarted, it will automatically connect to the previously connected device, which is faster and more convenient.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Compatiable With Differents Devices
Plug and Play In Your Laptop
Plug and Play In Your Desktop
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: My device doesn't connect automatically, why?
Maybe your other Bluetooth device, like your phone, causes a conflict. Please disable the previous Bluetooth first before you start to connect.
Q2: Will this work with my TV, or car stereo system?
It works with TV but not car stereo system.
Q3: Does this work with gaming consoles?
It works fine with PS4/PS5 and Nintendo Switch(Tv mode). It doesn't work with xbox; but it still works by connecting with TV when you're playing xbox.
Q4: Do I have to install a driver?
No. No driver installation is needed. Just plug in and play.
Q5: How can I set up my PS4 to pair with Bluetooth speakers?
1.Plug into the USB port of PS4.
2.Go to "Settings"-"Devices"-"Audio Devices"-"Output Device"-"Usb Heaphone".(Pair automatically)
3.Go to "Output to Headphones"-"All Audio".
Q6: How can I connect Switch with Bluetooth speaker?
Plug into the Usb port of Nintendo Switch dock and it will pair automatically.
|Gaming Chair with Footrest Speakers||Gaming Chair with Speakers||Gaming Recliner Chair with Bluetooth Speakers||MCFC Jointly-Designed E-Sports Gaming Chair||Racing Simulator Cockpit with Speaker|
|Material||PU Leather&Foam||PU Leather&Foam||PU Leather&Foam||PU Leather&Foam||PU Leather&Metal|
|Functions||With footrest and audio speaker, adjustable headrest and armrests||With audio speaker, adjustable headrest and armrests||With audio speaker, adjustable seat||With footrest and audio speaker, adjustable headrest and armrests||With audio speaker, adjustable seat|
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Carolina on August 2, 2022
I used this and my GTRacing chair when playing Miles Morales on my PS4 and their was a lot of sound lag. I’d hear the sound of a web I shot 1 to 2 seconds after I fired it.
I haven’t tested the duality of the connectivity yet, but I assume it will have the same issues when connected to two devices.
I decided to give it another try now that i have the PS5 and the experience is completely the other way around. The audio is great and when you use the 3D audio setting from the PS5 is way better. I recommend for console only if you have a PS5.