Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $21.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Giantex Console Table 3-Tier W/Drawer and Storage Shelves, X-Design Entryway Table for Hallway, Living Room and Bedroom Sofa Side Table (Gray)
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Product Dimensions||39"D x 12"W x 31"H|
|Table design||Console Table|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ample Storage Space】 Measuring 39’’ x 12’’ (L x W) in size, this spacious tabletop can accommodate different belongings, such as photo frame, souvenir and other decorations. And the large drawer stores your key, sunglasses and papers with ease. Besides, the 2 storage shelves allow you to put some storage boxes or shoes.
- 【Sturdy Construction】 Made of solid MDF with odorless painting finish, this 3-tier console table stands the test of time and comes with strong loading capacity up to 209 lbs. And the X-shape structure on both sides provides extra strong stability to prevent wobble.
- 【Multi-purpose Use】Featuring with suitable height and perfect dimension, this wooden table not only serves as console table and sofa table in living room and office, but also uses as entryway table in hallway and entryway, offering great convenience for you.
- 【Simple & Practical Design】Designed with simple yet modern appearance, this wooden console table will become a captivating addition to your whole home décor. And this sofa table is equipped with the toppling preventing device which protects kids from accidental injury.
- 【Easy to Assemble】With the detailed instruction and included accessories, this premium console table is convenient to install, greatly saving your time. And the smooth surface is easy to clean with a wet rag.
Customer ratings by feature
Buy it with
From the brand
Are you still wasting time looking for keys when you go out? This 3-tier console table is the perfect solution for you!
Designed with the spacious table, the large drawer and 2 storage shelves, this wooden sofa table comes with ample storage space for your belongings, such as key, sunglasses, photo frame and more. Made of solid MDF with odorless painting finish, this premium entryway table is durable and stable to hold up to 209 lbs. Measuring with 39’’ x 12’’ x 31’’ (L x W x H) in dimension, this 3-tier console table will make a timeless addition to your living room, hallway and entryway, keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Spacious storage space for accommodating key, sunglasses, and shoes, etc
- Highly durable and odorless thanks to its MDF with painting
- Increases its stability to hold up to 209 lbs with X structure
- Serves as console table, sofa table and entryway table, etc
- Suitable for the living room, hallway, entryway and office, etc
- Makes an eye-catching addition to the whole home décor
- The toppling preventing device for best protection
- Convenient to assemble with the detailed manual
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So why the 3 stars? A few different things. Usually with furniture you have to assemble yourself, you get a plethora of extra parts and screws in case something goes missing or an extra is needed. My kit didn't receive any extra pieces except for ONE screw. A minor gripe but worth mentioning. Second was the assembly itself. It took me up to 3 hours to build (would've been half that but I had issues at the end, see below). Building myself I had to use some storage cubes to help hold it up so the structural integrity of the incomplete build wouldn't be compromised and break. It did get a little frustrating with using the screw bits to fit everything, but a little patience got it to work. I'm also a novice at assembling furniture so that might be on me.
The last complaint and why my build time almost doubled is the drawer itself. The drawer itself was a pain to assemble because of the way you have to line up the bottom board within the drawer. It sometimes got itself randomly loose while putting on the front piece, so I'd have to fiddle with it to get it done perfectly. Speaking of front piece, it was probably the toughest piece out of the entire drawer just because of the way the screws were lined up and how you had to connect everything while keeping the bottom board piece aligned. It took me half a dozen tries to find a way to make it work properly without the front piece coming off, and in those attempts I almost chipped too much of the board away. The instruction manual wasn't exactly clear either, but I've put together much more frustrating furniture.
Overall, while it was a bit difficult/frustrating to build especially for one person, you can't beat the quality of the finished product for $100. It's a beautiful solid piece that can withstand a lot of weight and fits in very nicely within a hallway, an accessory to a living room area, or extra storage in a small office.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on November 24, 2020