- Product Dimensions: 12 x 3.2 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07WWDZ751
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#76,299 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #568 in Thermoses
GiiVEN 32 oz. Bottle
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.28 (21%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double wall vacuum insulation - inner wall captures temperature so you’re hands don’t
- 18/8 stainless steel - premium, durable, sustainable material safe for you and the environment doesn’t transfer flavor and no metal aftertaste
- Keeps cold/Stays hot - maintains your beverage’s temperature for hours
- Threaded lid - intuitive lid system with carry handle
- Colors - stainless steel, Lava red, Glacier Blue
- Your purchase has power - at Given core is the essentials initiative in which a portion of revenue from the Given collection is directed to support partnerships with Charity Water, habitat for Humanity and family works
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Your bottle should do more. This one does.
You purchase most of your accessories with thoughtful intention. You request them for a birthday or reward yourself after a milestone is reached. Your statement tote or sunglasses, your signature pair of street shoes, your vintage jewelry collection - all tell the world something about you. An extension of you, your accessories mean something. Your selection in reusable drinkware deserves the same approach. Now you can purchase drinkware with purpose. GiiVEN has partnered Charity Water, Habitat for Humanity and Family Works to make the world a better place!
When you receive your bottle, be sure to read the packaging and insert to learn more about the amazing work GiiVEN is supporting through partnerships with incredible non-profit organizations.
The GiiVEN 32 oz Bottle
The GiiVEN 32 oz Bottle is built for people on the go every day, all day. Our 32 oz Bottle comes with a convenient threaded lid, is equipped with double-wall vacuum insulation and is made of durable 18/8 stainless steel so your bottle will keep your drink hot or cold for hours on end. This bottle also says something about you...that you care to make a difference in the world.
- 32 oz
- Keeps cold / Stays hot: Maintains your beverage’s temperature for hours
- 18/8 stainless steel: Premium, durable stainless steel won’t transfer flavor or leave a metallic aftertaste
- Double wall vacuum insulation: Inner wall captures temperature so your hands don’t
- Threaded lid: Intuitive lid system with carry handle
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Lava Red, Stainless Steel
Make the right choice.
Refuse single-use cups and choose the well-being of our planet with GiiVEN tumblers and bottles.
Make a statement with no effort.
GiiVEN's beautiful, minimalist design paired with a mission to give back makes the ultimate statement.
Make a meaningful difference.
In partnership with non-profit organizations, every GiiVEN product sold helps people secure access to the most essential elements of life: food, water and shelter.
|GiiVEN 20oz Vacuum Insulated Tumbler||GiiVEN 24oz Vacuum Insulated Bottle||GiiVEN 32oz Vacuum Insulated Bottle|
|Dimensions||3.23” w x 6.89” h||3.23”w x 9.59” h||3.23” w x 11.96” h|
|Weight||10 oz||11.7 oz||14.4 oz|
|Double wall vacuum insulation||✓||✓||✓|
|18/8 stainless steel||✓||✓||✓|
|Lid||Press-fit / slider lid||Threaded lid||Threaded lid|
|Color||Stainless Steel, Lava Red, Glacier Blue||Stainless Steel, Lava Red, Glacier Blue||Stainless Steel, Lava Red, Glacier Blue|
|Your Purchase Has Power||✓||✓||✓|
Color: Glacier Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks for reading this and please do let me know if this is helpful, feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or would like to see new pictures and I will do my best to answer it. Thank you, cheers. Cass
I prefer stainless steel water bottles for the simple fact that they don't hold odors. Plastic bottles tend to take on a smell much easier, which I can't stand. The double wall vacuum insulation keeps beverages cool for hours.
For what it's worth, a bottle of wine averages just under 26 ounces, so you could easily fit quite a lot of an adult beverage into this bottle if you so choose.
* Rim is very thin, so less comfortable to drink from than rolled stainless steel rim.
* Top is not interchangeable with other sport bottles.
It fits in the cup holder of my Tesla and makes for a great hot water refill. Love their charitable giving program.
The bottle seems well made. The coating seems quite durable, whatever it is (powder coat of some sort?). I couldn't find any info on if it was machine washable-- so I went ahead and did it (plastic on the top rack of course), and it seemed to work just fine.
The maybe, quirk of the bottle is it the lip is a bit thinner than I have ever seen in any drinking implement. It's strange, but not an issue for me.
Lastly, the large capacity is a big selling point for me. I tend to sweat a lot and drink a lot of water.