Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Giuseppe Giusti White Wine Vinegar - White Balsamic Vinegar - Italian Made - Aged Balsamic Vinegar - Fruity and Sweet - Salad Dressing - Modena Balsamic Vinegar - 8.45fl oz (250ml)
|Price:||$29.99 ($3.55 / Fl Oz) $28.49 ($3.37 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||White Balsamic Vinegar|
|Liquid Volume||8.45 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- PREMIUM WHITE WINE VINEGAR - Gourmet barrel aged fruity & sweet white wine vinegar & grape must dressing aged in French oak and ash wooden barrels.
- FLAVORFUL - Created from a soft pressing of Trebbiano grapes in order to obtain the grape must, it has the fruity and floral aroma of the grapes that contrasts well with its low acidity and the notes of sweet yellow fruits and dried citrus.
- TRADITIONAL - The grape must, a particularly sweet juice, is combined in barrels with high-quality white wine vinegar in order to use traditional methods of aging to develop the signature flavor of Giusti's gourmet vinegar.
- NUMEROUS FOOD PAIRINGS - The White Wine Vinegar condiment is fresh and balanced making it a perfect white wine cooking vinegar to use with many different meals such as seafood, cooked vegetables, even as a salad dressing or to make a vinaigrette.
- ITALIAN MADE - Giusti was founded in 1605 in Modena, Italy and is the longest-running and most prestigious vinegar producer in the world. Each vinegar is IGP certified and aged to perfection.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sweet and Balanced Flavor
The fresh and balanced flavor of the White Wine Vinegar features notes of sweet yellow fruits and dried citrus with low acidity. It is created from high-quality white wine vinegar with the concentrated must of cooked grapes and aged in French oak and ash wooden barrels.
Created in Modena, Italy
Giusti is dedicated to constantly improving its attention to the environment and adopts the best practices in order to reduce the environmental impact for greater sustainable agriculture. Today, the 17th generation of the Giusti family continues the tradition of creating beautiful balsamic vinegar in Modena, Italy.
Using White Wine Vinegar
The White Wine Vinegar condiment is a perfect complement to many different meals. Pair it with seafood, cooked vegetables, or salads. Create a vinegarette by adding an equal part oil and white wine vinegar and seasonings such as garlic, salt, sugar, and pepper to taste. It can even be used to deglaze sauces that have become too thick. The possibilities are endless!
More Than Just Balsamic Vinegar
Over the years, we have added additional condiments to our repertoire. Glazes that are thick, rich reductions of our balsamic vinegars are created to enhance your meals. White and apple vinegars that are fresh and well-balanced, and even infused balsamic vinegars with a touch of truffle, fig, or raspberry.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.75 inches; 8.45 Ounces
- UPC : 798235696890
- Manufacturer : Giuseppe Giusti
- ASIN : B00JGM8PBE
- Best Sellers Rank: #80,363 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #26 in White Wine Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labeled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
White wine vinegar, concentrated grape must. Contains Sulphites
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I prefer a different brand Acetaia Cattani (produced in Modena, Italy, as well), which I find similar, but less sweet.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.