Giuseppe Giusti Organic Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Italy (Aged 6yr) - IGP Certified, Gourmet Aged Vinegar - Aceto Balsamico di Modena Biologico
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Aged 6 Years|
|Liquid Volume||8.45 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- ORGANIC BALSAMIC VINEGAR - Created with the must of cooked organic grapes from sustainable farming and aged organic wine vinegar extracted from centuries-old casks.
- IGP CERTIFIED - Balsamic vinegar aged to perfection in French oak barrels with the addition of aged balsamic through the decanter and refill system
- NUMEROUS FOOD PAIRINGS - With such a well-balanced balsamic vinegar, it easily complements savory meals such as salads, vegetables, meats, sauces, and gravies as well as sweet dishes and desserts.
- FRAGRANT & SPICY - With a strong balsamic acidity that is balanced by the sweetness of the grape must, this deep brown vinegar has the aroma and flavor of plum jam and red fruits intertwined with hints of honey and vanilla.
- ITALIAN MADE - Giusti was founded in 1605 in Modena, Italy, and is the longest-running and most prestigious vinegar producer in the world, having won many awards for their vinegars. Each vinegar is IGP certified and aged to perfection.
Customers also search
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Flavorful and Powerful Health Benefits
Giuseppe Giusti Aceto Balsamico di Modena Biologico features deep, rich, and complex flavors. Thanks to its grape ingredients and aging process, our balsamic vinegar is packed with a range of health benefits. Truly pure balsamic vinegar can contribute to weight loss, low cholesterol, and even a glowing complexion. Add this Aceto Balsamico as a healthy finishing touch to your gourmet dishes.
Gourmet Aged Vinegar
This balsamic vinegar is created with the must of cooked organic grapes grown through sustainable farming practices. The aged organic wine vinegar is extracted from centuries-old casks and aged for a minimum of 6 years in French oak barrels along with balsamic vinegar aged through the “Decanter and Refill” system. This occurs when the vinegar is moved through a number of casks that each lend their aroma and flavor, creating a unique and rich bouquet.
Versatile Food Pairings
Add Aceto Balsamico di Modena Biologico to savory meals such as salads, fresh pasta, meats, vegetables, gravies, or sauces after cooking. Top fresh fruit, soft cheese, or desserts to upgrade them to a decadent treat. Our Organic Balsamic Vinegar is well-balanced and has a beautiful, glossy deep brown color with the aroma and flavor of plum jam and red fruits that intertwine with notes of honey and vanilla.
|Organic Italian Balsamic Vinegar||Organic 3 Seals||Organic 2 Seals||Organic 1 Seal|
|Aged||6 years||12 years||10 years||8 years|
|Flavor||Plum jam, honey, vanilla, red fruits||Fruity and spicy||Ripe fruit, licorice, and black pepper||Fresh fruit|
|Pairs Well With||Salads, vegetables, meats, sauces, gravies, sweets, desserts||Fresh pasta, ravioli, grilled meats, fresh fruit, fruit salad, desserts||Vegetables, raw meats, egg, fish, white meat||Salad, vegetables, sauces, slow-cooked stews|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 114.001
- UPC : 747742626517 695764802146
- Manufacturer : Giuseppe Giusti
- ASIN : B00PKC36GI
- Country of Origin : Italy
- Best Sellers Rank: #326,084 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #803 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Organic cooked grape must and aged wine vinegar.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.