($110.97 / Count)
($105.42 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Il Mercato Di Bellina
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Giusti Giuseppe 5 Gold Medals "Banda Rossa" Cubica - Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy (8.45 fl oz / 250ml)
|Price:||$110.97 ($110.97 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena|
|Liquid Volume||8.45 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- LIMITED PRODUCTION - Banda Rossa is a precious, limited Aceto Balsamico di Modena that should be used only according to the noblest of aged balsamic vinegar: create the perfect twist to upgrade a Negroni or other cocktails, enjoy a droplet on a strawberry, a piece of Parmesan cheese, or on ice cream.
- INTENSE & FULL-BODIED - Full, dark brown color, high density, intense perfume, and a full-bodied balsamic aroma contribute to its unmistakable bouquet. The flavor is deliciously sweet with fruity notes in a sweet and sour equilibrium typical of only absolute top-quality Italian balsamic vinegar.
- LUXURIOUS GIFT BOX - A beautifully crafted gift box comes with every bottle sold. This is a Modena balsamic vinegar that even the most decorated of barrel aged balsamic vinegar connoisseurs will be happy to receive.
- AGED FOR OVER 20 YEARS - Released only after extensive aging in the most ancient and precious barrels, when the maturation of the product reaches a level of flavor and aroma recognized by the Giusti generations as the "Banda Rossa."
- AWARD-WINNING - 5 Gold Medals Gran Deposito Balsamic Vinegar was awarded the 2006 Superior Taste Award by the International Taste and Quality Institute, Brussels, Belgium and has been recommended by Stanley Tucci of "Searching for Italy."
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Savor the Flavor
Use this fine, aged balsamic vinegar of Modena to create the perfect twist to upgrade a Negroni or other cocktails as recommended by Stanley Tucci of “Searching for Italy.”
The 5 Gold Medals bottle features the historical label, designed in the early 1900s, and represents a collection of the awards obtained for this balsamic vinegar in that era.
Simple is Best
To truly enjoy the flavor, use sparingly on simple dishes such as strawberries or aged cheese. It is made of cooked grape must and wine vinegar only, no additives.
|1 Silver Medal||2 Gold Medals||3 Gold Medals||4 Gold Medals||5 Gold Medals|
|Pairs Well With||Salads, vegetables, soups, sauces||Fish, white meat, cheese, seafood||Fresh pasta, beef, soft cheese, fruit, ravioli||Red meat, white meat, fresh cheese, risotto, fruit||Fresh Fruit, fresh cheese, ice cream, bread|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 4 x 4 inches; 1.75 Pounds
- UPC : 695764800890
- Manufacturer : Giuseppe Giusti
- ASIN : B07RF4K9FV
- Best Sellers Rank: #152,914 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #329 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labeled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Cooked grape must, wine vinegar. Contains sulphites. Acidity 6%. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The contents were the old version,onlythe box was the new version.
The part that really upset me was that the lid was broken and it was not a subject that
could be returned.
I was planning to give it to a friend at the end of the year,but I couldn't.
I recommend never to buy this.
Top reviews from other countries
A regalarlo fate un figurone.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.