Are you a Maker?
Apply to join Amazon Handmade
Sea Glass French Curve Earrings (Teal) - Sterling Drop Earrings by EcoSeaCo, using recycled and sustainable material. Handmade in the USA
Enhance your purchase
- A sinuous Sterling wire in a classic French curve shape cradles a glass shard. The delicate wire formed earring adds a splash of color.
- 925 STERLING SILVER.
- Shipped gift wrapped in a hand made flower petal pouch.
- CULTURED SEA GLASS - Our glass comes from many sources – reclaimed, recycled and repurposed.
- Please see the 3rd photo (with a dime shown) for the design’s relative size. Do you have sun streaked memories of finding impossibly smooth sea glass on the beach? Our jewelry will remind you of those carefree days! Each Sea Glass piece is 1/2 x 1/2 inches. Every design is a unique work of art, made by hand, so slight variations of colors and patterns are possible.
Customers also search
Product Size, Photo Color Just an Example
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Each Sea Glass piece is approximately 1/2 x 1/2 inches
- Made by hand, so slight variations of colors and patterns are possible
- Total earring size is 1.5 x .75 inch
Comes in a Gift Envelope
Sea Glass Sterling French Curve Earrings
A sinuous Sterling wire in a classic French curve shape cradles a glass shard. The delicate wire formed earring adds a splash of color.
Finding Sea Glass
Do you have sun streaked memories of finding impossibly smooth sea glass on the beach? Our handmade jewelry uses the ocean's process to create these beautiful gems, without any chemicals or polluting. Our glass comes from many sources – reclaimed, recycled and repurposed. This stylish jewelry can be worn dressed up or down. From a casual date to a fancy engagement, handmade Sea Glass is an exquisite addition to any look.
Our cultured Sea Glass is colorfast and fadeproof. Every design is a unique work of art, made by hand, so slight variations of colors and patterns are possible. Whether you call it beach glass or even mermaid’s tears, it makes an elegant gift. Buy this jewelry for your wife, daughter, sister, friend or yourself, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion.
Shop with Confidence with EcoSeaCo
Made from Harmony Metal
What is Harmony Metal?
Simply put – it is recycled metal. Almost all of the Silver that was ever mined is still in existence and mining is one of the harshest things we do to the earth. Why dig for more? We source our Sterling from companies who specialize in buying scrap silver and refining it into useful forms again.
Always Gift Wrapped
All of our Sea Glass Jewelry comes in this lovely handmade paper envelope, adorned with rose petals.
Artisan Created in the USA
Handmade in the America
We are a family owned business and have been proudly making Sea Glass Jewelry since 1987.
Our Sea Glass Process
- We make our own Cultured Sea Glass - We mimic the nature’s effects of sand and time on glass, creating that frosty time worn effect. Found Sea Glass is becoming much rarer. This is a very good thing because Sea Glass is produced when people throw trash into the ocean. I would like to think that we are growing more eco–conscious, but sadly I think that it is just that more things are made out of plastic. Originally, we did make our line with real Sea Glass. Later, as demand grew and the supply dwindled, we began to make it ourselves. “Real Seaglass" usually only comes in the standard bottle colors -- greens, browns, clear and the rare cobalt blue pieces. While it is possible to find other colors, they are almost non-existent.
- Where do the colors come from? Depending on the hue, each answer is different. Our most poplar color, Aqua, comes from mason jars - the old blue ones. We cut the top and bottom off with a wet saw. I then cut that barrel in half. These arcs of glass are put into a kiln and brought up to 1400 Degrees to flatten them. They are then cut into shapes, and a hole is drilled. Then, they spend days spinning in the tumbler. Several colors are bought from a supplier, who states they are made from recycled glass. All of the bottle tops are cut from bottles. All of the bright pinks are made by cooking glass in a kiln. And it goes on... Some colors are in fact purchased sheet glass, most notably the Alexandrite. This color is a phase change glass that appears pinker in some light and bluer in others. Less so, now that we all use LED lighting. Wherever the source, our smooth, colorful Sea Glass is sure to bring a smile.
|Production Method||All of our work is handmade in the USA at our award wining design studio! The glass is cut to shape. A diamond drill is used to place a hole. The glass is then tumbled to a lustrous finish.|
|Material||Sterling Silver, Cultured Sea Glass|
- Package Dimensions : 5.9 x 3.6 x 0.6 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 6, 2016
- ASIN : B01JPVA55Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,569 in Handmade Products (See Top 100 in Handmade Products)
- #214 in Handmade Drop & Dangle Earrings
- Customer Reviews: