Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Gold Medal Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend, 16 oz (Pack of 6)
Enhance your purchase
- FLOUR: Gold Medal all purpose flour is gluten free and great for nearly every baking need
- VERSATILITY: It doesn’t add color, making it an ideal choice for baking white breads and cakes
- ALL PURPOSE: Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family’s favorite pie crust recipe a flaky perfection
- HOMEMADE TASTE: The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
- CONTAINS: 8.6 oz, Pack of 6
- Made in a certified Gluten Free facility
- Participates in Box Tops for Education
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From banana bread to chocolate chip cookies, Betty Crocker All-Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend will meet all your gluten free baking needs.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 8 x 8 inches; 1.08 Pounds
- Item model number : 1
- UPC : 016000458963
- Manufacturer : Betty Crocker Baking
- ASIN : B00DIV5XQ4
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #105,298 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #61 in Rice Flour
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
RICE FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM.
Do Not Eat Raw Dough or Batter
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't use a single brand for a single recipe, then your results will vary every time.
I've come to use Betty Crocker's Gluten free flour blend as a staple for the cookies and cakes I make. I over looked this brand at first because it was Betty Crocker which I associated with those horrible cake mixes. I tried other, what should I call them, designer blends. But cost drove me to Betty Crocker, and now I use this all the time. Highly recommended.
(If anyone is interested, I use Bob's Red Mill for heavier recipes such as dumplings for example)
Better Crocker's website has tons of recipes for gluten free lifestyle and many of them use this product. For St. Patrick's day, our daughter made the Irish Soda Bread recipe and it was a winner!
For gluten free recipes, especially, I would always recommend that you use the flour blend it was designed for to give you a baseline. Once you know a recipe you can try a different flour blend and compare notes, but if you are just starting out, I would not recommend substitutions!
Next up, GF Angel Food Cake... Can't wait!
with the advent of public knowledge of gluten in food products and how much it affects certain people, we were on the look out for gluten free products. this betty crocker gluten free flour blend is good for many forms of cooking to meet just that need. the rice flour blend works well as a cooking product. it may not meet the needs of non-gluten free people's diets, but at least the ones affected by gluten in most food products will not get ill after eating. gluten free is a good thing.
I would only suggest larger boxes. I used an entire box to make 2 loaves of banana bread. It's inexpensive compared to the Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF mix I used to buy.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.