- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Gold Plum Chinkiang Vinegar, 18.6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||18.6 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- 186 fl oz (550mL)
- Product from the city of Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, China
- Works well in braised dishes and as a dipping sauce
- Ingredients: Water, Glutinous Rice, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Salt
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Asian pan seared salmon salad with honey sesame dressing
2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets (I used sock eye salmon); 2 Tablespoons olive oil; salt and pepper; 3 cups fresh romaine, chopped; 1 cup red cabbage, chopped; ½ cup shredded carrots; ½ cup mandarin oranges; ¼ cup edamame; ¼ cup sliced almonds
Honey Sesame Dressing:
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce; ¼ cup Gold Plum Chinkiang Vinegar;
¼ cup honey; 1 clove garlic, minced; 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger; ⅓ cup olive oil; 2 Teaspoons Sesame oil; 1 Tablespoons sesame seeds.
1. Preheat a medium heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Coat salmon with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn salmon over, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine fresh romaine, chopped red cabbage, shredded carrots, mandarine oranges, edamame. Toss until combined. Slice the salmon and toss. Top with sliced almonds,
4. To make the honey sesame dressing combine soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, olive oil, sesame oil and sesame seeds in a small bowl and whisk. Add desired amount of dressing to salad.
186 fl oz (550mL) Product from the city of Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, China Works well in braised dishes and as a dipping sauce Ingredients: Water, Glutinous Rice, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Salt
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 10 inches; 8.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 28457205007
- UPC : 778554024871 028457205007
- Manufacturer : Jiangsu Cereals, Oils & Foodstuff Import & Export Group Corp.
- ASIN : B00BUIKGU0
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,617 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Fruit Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank the seller and Amazon, I finally get the vinegar I like since I was 17. That year I went to Nanjing and begin to know the most famous staff from its neighbor city Zhenjiang.
1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into ½-inch cubes
¼ cup soy sauce, divided
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar
1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided
½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
10 - 15 dried arbol chiles, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns, ground coarse
2 celery ribs, cut into ½-inch pieces
5 scallions, white and light green parts only, cut into ½-inch pieces
1 For the Chicken and Sauce: Combine chicken, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, cornstarch, rice wine, and white pepper in medium bowl and set aside. Stir vinegar, sugar, oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce together in small bowl and set aside.
2 For the Stir-Fry: Stir garlic, ginger, and 1 tablespoon oil together in second small bowl. Combine peanuts and 1 teaspoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until peanuts just begin to darken, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer peanuts to plate and spread into even layer to cool. Return now-empty skillet to medium-low heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, arbols, and peppercorns and cook, stirring constantly, until arbols begin to darken, 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until all clumps are broken up and mixture is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3 Add chicken and spread into even layer. Cover skillet, increase heat to medium-high, and cook, without stirring, for 1 minute. Stir chicken and spread into even layer. Cover and cook, without stirring, for 1 minute. Add celery and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until chickenis cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and shiny and coats chicken, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in scallions and peanuts. Transfer to platter and serve.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.