Good Dees Low Carb Baking Mix, Blondie Brownie Mix, Keto Baking Mix, No Sugar Added, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Diabetic, Atkins & WW Friendly (1g Net Carbs, 12 Servings)
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- DELECTABLE BLONDIE BROWNIE MIX: Treat your tastebuds to delightfully chewy-gooey blondie mix. Our bake-at-home keto blondies are a tasty, fudgey, and guilt free baking mix for an on-the-go treat that's perfect for any health conscious eater.
- AS GOOD AS THE REAL THING: Made with sunflower seed flour and choc full of fiber, our keto blondies are sweetened with a blend of Erythritol and Stevia for added nutrition that will make your gluten free blonde brownies taste better than before!
- MADE WITH WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: At 1g net carbs, these gluten free treats are free of sugar, grain, nuts, and soy for a shame-free square to satisfy cravings and keep you feeling great about your food choices! These blondies will stay good for days! At Good Dee's, we aim to provide good and healthy food for all. You'll certainly love each bite you take! But please be aware that even if it's sugar-free, it is still NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD. Always be mindful of this when you try them out.
- QUICK & EASY PREP: With our keto blondie brownie mix, you are just minutes away from biting into a melt-in-your-mouth treat that won’t wreck your health goals! Requiring only a few ingredients, these gooey blondies are ready to enjoy in no time!
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS: Good Dee's offers a variety of mixes, including cake mixes, cookie mixes, and pancake mixes. We also offer sugar-free sprinkles and Allulose sweetened maple syrup, chocolate chips, and frosting to satisfy your cravings!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Good Dee's
I'm Deana, and I am the owner & founder of Good Dee's. I started Good Dee’s with a small idea to make good food for a better life. I was dedicated and focused on making this dream a reality. I did everything I could imagine laying the foundation for my first business. I grew because of my amazing customers...thank you so much. I want Good Dee’s to be a name in your house. A brand your children with food allergies can call their own, your family members with diabetes can enjoy during special occasions and give those who just want to try a new lifestyle a healthy start. Good food, good company, and a good start to a better lifestyle.
I have big plans, and I hope you join me on this journey.
Good Dee’s Blondie Brownie
Low Carb Baking Mix
Good Dee's Low Carb Blondie Brownie Baking Mix makes delicious low carb brownies with only 1 net carb per blondie brownie. Good Dee's uses erythritol and stevia as a sweetener and sunflower seeds to keep it flourless. These moist and delicious Blondie Low Carb Brownies are sure to become one of your favorite keto desserts.
- Gluten-Free, Grain-Free
- Soy Free
- Sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia
|Good Dee's Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix||Good Dee's Blondie Brownie Mix||Good Dee's Cracker Biscuit Mix||Good Dee's Signature Blend Sweetener||Good Dee's Food Sparkle Pinky's Up||Good Dee's Rainbow Sprinkles|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 3.25 x 9.37 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 862039000242
- Manufacturer : Good Dee ’ s
- ASIN : B07229QF2F
- Best Sellers Rank: #135,209 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #128 in Brownie Mixes
- Customer Reviews:
Sunflower Seed Flour, Erythritol, Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate Monohydrate), Salt, Stevia Extract
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017
Fast forward to today, I finally got to bake them, but with a few additions to what the recipe called for. The recipe calls for some eggs, butter, and vanilla extract. First, I separated the whites from the yolks and beat them until fluffy. Next, I added four tablespoons of vital wheat gluten and xantham gum to help with the texture, which I made this decision based on many of the reviews that talked about the texture. And if you're not gluten free, I would highly recommend adding these, because the texture looked better than seen on these reviews, and felt closer to a real, sugary blondie. I also added a handful, about a 1/4 cup, of chopped pecans as well.
After the blondies were finished baking I let them cool for a little while, and after I ate the first slice, the erythritol and stevia blend were very apparent. However, I put them in the fridge, let them cool some more to see if this would help, I ate another slice. Although the flavor of the blondies was a little better, the flavor and cooling effect of the erythritol and stevia were still very much there. For reference, I'm not particularly sensitive to the cooling effect and taste of these sweeteners because I've used them frequently while eating a low carb diet.
I'm a little disappointed in these because I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish the batch of blondies I made. I also got the pecan cookie mix so hopefully those will be better, but I don't think I'll be ordering the blondies again. If you have a high tolerance for the cooling effect and taste of erythritol and stevia then you'll probably like these. As for the value, the discounted price I bought these for seems reasonable, but I can't imagine paying the regular price for something I realize now I could make on my own from scratch and also get more out of it.
i prefer grapefruit over oranges so that says a lot about my taste in my looking towards elements of flavor .. I made this last night and replace the eggs and oil with pumpkin purée and literally couldn't sleep last night my stomach was so distended I looked 11 weeks pregnant my back was in severe pain I was crying I called my mom and was on the phone with her for an hour 19 minutes I was in that much pain I don't know what it is in this mix but I did not do well with it it's a shame because I would buy it if I was in an all that distress and wasn't so distended and in pain
Top reviews from other countries
Horrible aftertaste! I would not recommend this at all! I have such a sweet tooth but this just tasted like chemicals
The only downside is the price - it only makes 6 muffins. But will buy again
They are delicious with a delicately sweet flavour, I was really impressed with how they turned out!
The only thing that is offputting is the price - these will have to be an occasional treat!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.