|Item Weight||7.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.36 x 2.36 x 4.84 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||B60081C1|
|Assembled Height||12.3 centimeters|
|Assembled Length||6 centimeters|
|Assembled Width||6 centimeters|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Special Features||Group Control|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
Govee Smart Light Bulbs, RGBWW Color Changing Light Bulbs, 54 Dynamic Scenes, Music Sync, 16 Million DIY Colors WiFi & Bluetooth Dimmable LED Light Bulbs Work with Alexa & Google Assistant, 2 Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Group Control|
About this item
- Voice & App Control: Govee smart light bulbs are compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant, you can control them with simple voice commands. And you'd feel free to turn your smart bulbs on/off, adjust brightness, or change the colors via App Govee Home.
- Million of Colors: Govee RGBWW light bulbs with over 16 million vivid color options and 54 preset scene modes, you can explore your preferred ones in it, and find one that suits your moods most, which can bring you a really fantastic lighting experience.
- Music Sync: Our smart light bulbs change color and brightness simultaneously when sounds are detected by the microphone on your phone. Note: only works when the microphone is not occupied. Download Govee Home App and enable microphone permissions.
- Group Control: Wanna manipulate your Govee smart light bulbs at the same time? you just need to create a group and add your bulbs in, then multiple bulbs can be controlled simultaneously(only when you bulbs are connected with stable 2.4Ghz WiFi).
- Timer and Schedule: Applying your smart bulbs to your daily routine now is easier than ever. With modes like Sunrise and Sunset, you can set your smart wifi bulb to brighten when you wake up, and gradually dim when you drift off to sleep.
Similar item to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the brand
Please download Govee Home APP
Govee boasts an array of quality smart lighting products, including smart light bulbs, smart plug, smart strip lights, TV backlights, and car interior or underflow strip lights. When you need colorful lighting to energize your decor, Govee has got you covered.
- Color changing light bulbs with 16 million DIY colors and 54 dynamic scenes
- Music Sync, enjoy expressive music and colorful lighting at the same time
- Group multiple bulbs in one group at ease
- Control it from anywhere and anytime via Govee Home APP
- If you wanna try the "Music Mode", Please enable Bluetooth on your phone, and choose the "Mic" scene.
- The "Mic" function only works when your phone and bulbs are connected, and Microphone is not occupied, like playing music or making calls.
- Working Wattage: AC 120V
- Connection: 2.4Ghz WiFi & Bluetooth both available
- Lumen Index: 800, brightness dimmable
- Screw Base: E26/E27
- Working Temperature: -20° to 40°C (-4° to 104°F)
- Colors: RGB color changeable and tunable warm white to cool daylight
High Color Rendering Index
High CRI color changing light bulb is valuable in-home use, it can make objects under the lighting with their original color, bringing you a vivid home atmosphere.
Our dimmable LED bulb with a tunable brightness from 1%-100%, satisfies your different lighting brightness needs.
Govee light bulbs can save up to 90% in energy use, and its brightness equivalent to a 60W general bulb. Moreover, the LED lifespan of the bulb can be up to 50,000 hours.
|Smart Light Bulbs 4Pack H6008||Smart Light Bulbs 2Pack H6008||Smart Light Bulbs 1Pack H6001||Smart Light Bulbs 2Pack H6001||Smart Light Bulbs 4Pack H6003||Smart Light Bulbs 2Pack H6003|
|Connection||2.4Ghz Wi-Fi+BLE||2.4Ghz Wi-Fi+BLE||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||2.4Ghz Wi-Fi||2.4Ghz Wi-Fi|
|Control Methods||Voice+App Control||Voice+App Control||App Control||App Control||Voice+App Control||Voice+App Control|
|Work with Alexa & Google Assistant||✓||✓||No||No||✓||✓|
|Timer & Group Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Light Mode||RGBWW Dimmable||RGBWW Dimmable||RGBWW Dimmable||RGBWW Dimmable||RGBWW Dimmable||RGBWW Dimmable|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2021
I am an electronic engineer, so I feel totally qualified in writing this review.
Most of these Cell Phone APP-controlled colored lights are based on ONE BAD CHINESE DESIGN, which connects directly to your Wi-fi, and must be assigned an internet IP ADDRESS to connect.
Since IP ADDRESSES can be continually changed, there is NO SET IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR PURCHASED LIGHT. This means that if the connections are intermittent or unstable, THE UNITS CAN "FORGET" THEIR IDENTITY AND NOT WORK UNTIL RE-ASSIGNED.
As if THAT isn't bad enough, some not-so-clever Chinese guy thought he'd SAVE A PENNY IN MANUFACTURING by NOT putting in a momentary SET push-button, to reset the unit and set it up for receiving an ID setting.
Instead, they all want you to TOGGLE THE LIGHT'S POWER ON AND OFF MANY TIMES, to get it into Set Up Mode.
Two things happen here - first, the Wi-fi often LOSES CONTACT with the light, so it forgets its IP NUMBER and you are back to units that just flash a bright white light.
Secondly, the local power company can have power problems, and that interruption causes the units to ALSO go into RESET, flashing their lights bright white.
This happens ALL THE TIME.
But it is important to know that THIS PRODUCT works differently from those mentioned above.
Instead, the units are operated by BLUETOOTH, which comes out of your Cell Phone, not from a weak Wi-fi Hub. So if you have the Cell Phone with you in the room (within 300 feet of the light), the units will operate, which is convenient since you must use the APP anyway to operate the light.
Most importantly, Bluetooth devices (such as these lights) ARE ASSIGNED A FIXED ID WHEN MANUFACTURED.
So they CAN'T RESET and lose their IDS.
So all one does is turn the lamp on, bring up the Cell Phone APP to seek out nearby Bluetooth devices (be sure that your Bluetooth Mode is ENABLED on your Cell Phone), and let it lock in.
The phone APP also connects to Wi-fi, but for other reasons - one is to register the purchase with the manufacturer, and the other is to LINK WITH ALEXA, so you can have her operate the lights by voice command.
All in all, this lamp is TROUBLE-FREE, and a pretty neat design.
I intend to buy many more of them, now that I ran tests on my first samples.
I do not normally leave reviews, but I cannot let this one pass by, though I did wait about a month to commit to a review. Our home was completely outfitted with LIFX lights to the tune of a literal small fortune. LIFX lights were a pain in the neck to get set up, but the colors of the lights were so worth it, I thought. I found myself scheduling an hour of my time before every single party we had to readjust my LIFX lights because inevitably more than 3/4s of my lights had come un-synced. Seriously? At $40 PER LIGHT BULB? I'm embarrassed to say that I did that for three years because I just loved the bulbs. I would email LIFX and beg for help. I ended up upgrading my entire home network system just for those bulbs at a tune of $300 for a new router, only to learn it had zero positive outcomes (I have fiber and no other internet issues). So - I said "enough is enough", and I started to look for different wifi bulbs that had the same options as LIFX, and hopefully would cost less.
I found these Govee Smart Light Bulbs on a slight sale, but still I paid only $37 for FOUR bulbs. WHAT? I am always a believer that you get what you pay for so I had zero faith these would do the trick, but I had to try. Here are the deets:
* SUPER easy to set up.
* Zero issues in terms of connectivity.
* Super easy to sync with Alexa.
* Very easy to group with the Govee app and the Alexa app.
* Very easy to voice-control the lights for color changes
* Intuitive with regards to hitting the beat with music
* The app is easy to use, though completely different than LIFX, so it does take a bit to get used to (no slight on Govee)
* The lights are quite bright on the white color choice, but you do have to alter the type of white (cold, warm) to achieve the optimal brightness.
* The Govee lights have NEVER fallen off of my network and I have not had to resync a single one.
* They seem super solid and haven't disappointed me yet.
* The color in the bulbs is quite dim. It's quite possible I haven't mastered using the app yet, but it does seem that anything in the blue range is very dim. Now, we have four bulbs in the same area (living room tray ceiling, can lights) so it's fine, but I think if I just needed one bulb in a room and wanted to see clearly and have colors that might be an issue.
With that said, I'm back to buy more for my kitchen area in preparation for our annual NYE party. I'm super hopeful I can come back in a month or so and confirm this review. If so, I'm quite certain there will be another houseful of Govee trinkets in my future.