Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Granola Cereal by Crapola - Natural Granola with fruit and protein for a Healthy Breakfast
|Price:||$10.99 ($0.92 / Ounce) $10.44 ($0.87 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ARTISANAL SMALL BATCHES, CONSCIOUSLY CRAFTED: We make our products differently so you know you’re eating only the best. We never use refined sugars or artificial flavors. Crapola is mixed by hand and oven roasted in our family operated bakery.
- ALL NATURAL, 100% REAL-FOOD INGREDIENTS: No trans-fats, no chemicals, no preservatives, no GMOs and nothing artificial ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.
- WHOLESOME, HEALTHY & LOW CARB: We offer premium ingredients that can reduce inflammation, stabilize blood sugar and blood pressure, and promote a healthy weight. Nuts and seeds are a great source of heart healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber and essential vitamins and minerals like antioxidant vitamin E and selenium.
- PERFECT BREAKFAST OR SNACK TO FUEL YOUR DAY: In a convenient pouch, Crapola makes the perfect snack and travel companion. Whether you are a weekend warrior, outdoor enthusiast, or just a busy parent who needs a healthy snack to get them through the day, we've got you covered.
- "MAKES EVEN WEIRD PEOPLE REGULAR": Crapola is simply a good source of fiber, which is an important component in a healthy diet. The recommended serving size of Crapola is 1/2 cup. That's a good place to start. Our dog once ate an entire bag and he lived happily ever after (by the way, fiber makes even dogs regular, too).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Crapolais cranberry apple granola, a ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. It's a combination of five organic grains, nuts, seeds and dried fruit, lightly sweetened with maple syrup and honey. Crapola is mixed by hand, oven roasted, and packaged fresh in zip-seal bags.
Using only premium ingredients, we bake small batches of this wonderful granola in our family-operated bakery at the edge of Minnesota's north woods wilderness. We combine great taste, wholesome nutrition, and a healthy dose of humor in every bag.
If you’re looking for the best way to start your day and fuel your active lifestyle, you’ve found it. At Crapola, we are challenging the status quo with a fresh approach to breakfast and snack foods. Our granola is made with 100% real-food ingredients.
Enjoy anytime, anywhere Crapola granola is perfect as:
- A delicious mixed in a smoothie bowl, chia pudding, or yogurt
- An on-the-go snack that provides a delicious energy boost
- A hearty, totally satisfying cereal
Our granola is:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.5 x 5.7 x 2.3 inches; 12 Ounces
- UPC : 793573484833
- Manufacturer : CRAPOLA!
- ASIN : B00ET4A7EM
- Best Sellers Rank: #66,907 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #221 in Granola Breakfast Cereals
- Customer Reviews:
Allergen Statement: Contains almonds and pecans. May contain shell fragments. Made in a facility that processes wheat, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Almonds, Honey, Maple Syrup, Organic Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Organic Cranberries, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Barley, Organic Rye, Expeller-Pressed Safflower Oil, Unsulfured Dried Apples, Pecans, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Puffed Brown Rice, Organic Millet Flour, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Ground Flax Seed.
Enjoy with milk or yogurt
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For some reason this granola made me super bloated and loose stool'ed. Let's just say I trusted a fart when I shouldn't had during the final hour of work on a Friday (thank goodness).
I was quick to head home and change my underwear to say the least.
Still tastes great tho.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.